+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: ROBOT Trade For SIDEWAY Trend, Making Green Pips

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    what is this, are you selling EA here ? and i guess if it makes you get much profit but why you want to sell it ? you sell your profitable EA with cheap..?
    i do not understand, but i guess it is good idea if you share it with free and you are become a good user, right ?
    Ya have to be so, why not share it here! although the distribution is also no loss because it does not reduce the trade balance. Here is not a thread to advertise, but the thread to share knowledge of trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what is this, are you selling EA here ? and i guess if it makes you get much profit but why you want to sell it ? you sell your profitable EA with cheap..?
    i do not understand, but i guess it is good idea if you share it with free and you are become a good user, right ?
    do the best we can

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the time asian session remains sideways but few days it also moves in the asian session that can bring big losses for this type of eas as i earlier used a grid ea that trades on the principle of grid trading and for safety purpose i used to run it in asian sessions only but 1 or two days asian session showed big moves and all the equity was gone

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    it makes our trading robot runs automatically without market analysis, and no difficulty using the indicator. But there are drawbacks side robot, with a small capital if you're going to lose a long trend.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sgiant For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sabuz is an unknown quantity at this point sabuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all the system of trading good or bad sometime if you can get profit by the robot system you do this and accurately study more about robot system,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l think this is not a full automatic robot since we can use only during asian session.and beside gbpusd will always not stay sideways trend during Asian session.specially on mondays we can see sharp moves from all the pairs.and we will have to off the robot when London session open.so we have to monitor it always .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eonezl83 View Post
    How to get EA/Robo ?
    Cost of this EA is $30
    You're selling EA? I think you'll give them to members at this forum. When viewed from your presentation seems interesting, but if you have to buy I think most members of this forum will not. I prefer to be distributed only Kalai, so can try together and find a rule that fits.

Junior Member eonezl83 is an unknown quantity at this point eonezl83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

ROBOT Trade For SIDEWAY Trend, Making Green Pips

1. Robo (IRR v5)

Easy Make $45 till $80 when sideway trend

This EA specially for GBPUSD trade and have some restriction time to trade, and will good work at sideway trend. usually we use this EA at Asian Market Session opened.

Before use this EA, you must understand about your broker first. The only thing you should know is how much Digits (4 or 5 digits) used that broker, to fixed you Target Profit. and best TP for this EA 5 to 7 pips (4 digits broker), and 50 to 70 pips at 5 digits broker.

Proof :

Withdrawal proof :

Easy setup to the chart :
    a. Just copy-paste to c:\programfile =>Metatrader =>Expert
    b. open meta trader, then click "Expert Advisors" at navigator menu. drag "IRR v5 EA" to the chart
    c. switch "ON" Expert Advisor menu at Meta Trader (Green color for active and Red color for nonactive)

EA's Setup :
    You Must change Lot size, TP & Lavel only as balance you have for trade.

- Balance >$1000
    TP = 5 till 7 Pips
    Lavel = 25
    Lot size = max 0.10

- Balance <$1000 (minimum $500)
    TP = 5 till 7 Pips
    Lavel = 25 to 30
    Lot size = max 0.03

How to get EA/Robo ?
    Cost of this EA is $30

my skype :
    iwan-z

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9