+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: ROBOT Trade For SIDEWAY Trend, Making Green Pips

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a trader who uses expert advisor, an automated trading system. I like to use the aotomated trading system because, I will have a lot of time with my family while benefiting from forex. using experts makes me more patient when trading. no need to rush. and your line is very good and very detailed for me because I am new to currency trading and I don't know about currency trading please I ask for help please discuss some details about the application and I think this is an application and take business automatically for everyone.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest you use the manual method, because if you use the manual method you will not be disappointed when you experience a loss. but if you believe your robot might be disappointed when you don't work on your own. and robots then to do your trade, because robots aren't sleepy, robots whip and analyze the market 24 hours, robots also don't have emotions or greed instead ... just the technique inside

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robots in your instant trading style, leave an internet connection that is always connected .. and will automatically trade without your own ... just thinking about robots in the real world ... and actually all robots are good, only users can't use them. they do not know the basics of the robot used, because they just copy and paste from the forum without learning it.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you know anything about forex, you will surely hear about forex robots. They are machines that are the equivalent of little fairies that come out at night and make you millions while you sleep. Apparently, if you trust all the sales copy, with a super low price of only $ xx, xx you can buy a forex robot that you turn on, kick back and watch the print money. It sounds good!

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not used a robot. because basically, robots are designed to help our work. means we are smarter than robots. the one who created the robot is a human. that in my opinion. so we rely on ourselves. And at first I thought that forex robots could make a profit for us, I tried to use the free and always lost, until I left the robot, but I still think, if using a robot that is sold expensive, of course, can generate profits for us, but I have not could do it.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion manual trading is the best and we can get a lot of money in the forex market by following market rules but some time we also get money by participating in EA but most of the time we suffer losses in the forex market because actual EA and Trade use EA also the good one. The proof is that many of our traders' friends use EA and are profitable. The problem is whether we are comfortable using EA or not. If you feel uncomfortable, it's better to keep trading manually.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to wahaji For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are never shortcuts available in the legitimate field if we try to do it than there is every possibility of losing things that are already with us so as you say the best way is to add but only if we use good money management otherwise if this It's a risky trade rather than putting profits also online with it also about topics I would never want a beginner to use an automated system because it is unreliable so it is better to lose it yourself and learn than lose from some robots and get nothing.

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me trading using an expert advisor has advantages and disadvantages. already registered in the first post. It's true that trading using expert advisor (robot) is saving time because I always go out. I'm very fat, consistently 5-15% every month. quite good. the important thing is to use a robot, you have to understand the robot's framework. and if you want to compare humans with robots then you have to keep in mind that man-made robots and human brains are no lower than robots and human traders are more successful than robotic traders.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Humans make sure robots. Robots execute without feeling because they don't know the feeling of losing all money. Humans must have emotions and trauma. Making robots is the answer if we already have a consistent system or trauma. But which one you like runs away from emotional trauma and then your investment is pulled by robot failure or confronting your emotions and managing things yourself.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one thing we have to look at in real trading, sometimes when we open a chart, we are late or the signal hasn't arrived yet, and what we do next is wait. Do we want to wait? Can we be patient with that? What if we use EA to wait for the signal, then we don't lose the opportunity, or are tired of waiting. and it depends on the system and your strategist if your system is 100% Mechanical and needs to run 24/5, you must run EA 24/5 into the VPS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast