+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Advantages and disadvantages LibertyReserve and Paypal , According to my version :)

Senior Member msdf999004 is an unknown quantity at this point msdf999004's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job.i think that both of that payment processor was also being the same, just depend on us what that we want to use , i think that is better to use the liberty reserve because some of the business was can make the instant payout or instant withdrawal using liberty reserve.Best of luck.....................................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    On the contrary liberty reserve support but doesn't accept all the payment gateway like big sites. But paypal support all the websites for payment. liberty accumulation is the exceed than the incomparable method for forex trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned alfi is an unknown quantity at this point alfi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asifch View Post
    liberty reserve is the better than the best method for forex trader. the minimum transaction free, rapid transfer and high security ensure the trader safety. it is best suited for all forex trader. i do not find any disadvantage of liberty reserve.
    right, with liberty reserve account Treding business we will be going more smoothly for all transactions both withdrawal and deposit all goes quickly and smoothly as well security is also guaranteed

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't see any disadvantage for libertyreserve except that some times their server is down, but they are very honest and very fast in their transactions, i don't like about paypal the high fees you have to pay in every money withdrawal

Senior Member halk500 is an unknown quantity at this point halk500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually, Liberty reserve is the e currency and we need to find one exchangers to get money. PayPal is the payment processor and there is no need to find exchangers. We can directly deal with the bank. If we take all payment processors in India, there will be strict procedures and verifications are implemented to avoid criminal activities. The regulations comes under RBI. thanks......................

Senior Member tul is an unknown quantity at this point tul's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best way to liberty reserve more than a good Forex trader. At least free trade, ensure the safety of fast transport traders and advanced security. Great for any Forex trader. I am unable to find any fault in the liberty reserve. Our country does not support PayPal, I experienced with PayPal. The joy and liberty reserve.

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea91 View Post
    in my opinion libertyreserve is much better than paypal for us because it has lower fees and it is easy to create and activate your account without the need for any approvals also it is easy to transfer money from it with the highest exchange value
    yes, and as i know that the paypal account we need to have the credit card too ,and then if we are using the liberty reserve we do not need to use the credit card ,we can also withdraw the money directly to our pocket using the local exchanger

Banned Chaudhry is on a distinguished road Chaudhry's Avatar
    Thanks
    mein pakistan mein rehta hou to meray liye liberty reserve best option hay or ye secure bi hay or instant payment and deposit deti hay is liye mein paypal say zada liberty reserve ko prefer krou ga .

Senior Member mum is an unknown quantity at this point mum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Liberty Reserve is a good Forex trader is the best way to compare compare. minimum deal free, fast forwarding and advanced security, ensure the safety of merchants. for any Forex trader are great. I could not find any fault in liberty reserve. PayPal don't support our country, I have not experience with PayPal. happiness and liberty reserve.

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion libertyreserve is much better than paypal for us because it has lower fees and it is easy to create and activate your account without the need for any approvals also it is easy to transfer money from it with the highest exchange value

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)