+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you select your forex broker?

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai aj kal bahut hi zyda scam aor fruad broker bhi is liye ap jo bhi broker chose karo us say pehly us kay bary maina chi trha jan lo aur us ki bary main totaly sure ho ap kay wo ap ko acah prft dyga aur fruad abhi nai akry ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mom is on a distinguished road mom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First thing that is see in our broker is trust if broker is fully trust able then you can select it. If any fraud is see do not invest your money and method of deposit and withdraw. We also need to know the spread on our trading so if all the things satisfy us then you can join other wise do not work any bad broker.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member asanka is on a distinguished road asanka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before select broker i read online reviews first then chose few brokers with good reviews then visit there sites and look what there deposit withdrawal methods , if that are suitable then check the spread of currency pairs then looking for bonus amount they provide ,and compare with others then choose a broker with highest amount bonus provider .

Banned sajid1240 is an unknown quantity at this point sajid1240's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well every trader has his own little list with requirements and I mostly trade only with big brokers that are regulated. but, i suppose the purpose is, simply, just to do your research and realize the one thats right for you counting on your needs and your skills trading vogue.

Member rockstartrader is an unknown quantity at this point rockstartrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very important question, first & most important thing is your broker should regulated, make intant executions, lower spreads. second things are custmer support & easy withdrawals

Member waqasmanzor is an unknown quantity at this point waqasmanzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main jab new tha to muje forex ka kuch be knowledge nahi tha main na insta forex ka broker ka name suna tha main na is broker sa he forex ko sekya muje ja broker acha laga is ka spread theak hain is main trade karna easy hain aur sub facilty is broker main hain

Senior Member souravdgx is on a distinguished road souravdgx's Avatar
    Thanks
    in forex trading business there are so many brokers now a days.to choose a broker the first thing we should think about that the broker is not a scam and its properly regulation.then the spread,trading platform,deposit bonus etc etc.i chosen instaforex because of the forum bonuses and no deposit so that i do not have to invest

Senior Member Ali110 is an unknown quantity at this point Ali110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you dont have to overlook things and need just a few pieces like broker with tight spreads,instant execution and fast deposits and withdrawals with the extra feature of transfering funds from your account to other trading acounts.and ofcourse trading plateforms.these are the few things you should keep in mind for consideration.

Member ramflowi is an unknown quantity at this point ramflowi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello
    everyone wants liberty. I was looking for broker who could give me only one account where I could trade easily, I could go for cent or standard only in one account according to my wish. And looking into my instaforex acount I think i have got that all. hope their withdrawal service would be good too
    good luck to you

Member trakaro is an unknown quantity at this point trakaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main na insta forex ka broker select kayea hain aur muje ja broker sub sa best lagta hain insta forex broker new mamber ka laye sub sa acha hain is main kafi facilety hain jo new mamber ka laye mafeed hain insta forex ka broker mere laye best hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open