+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you select your forex broker?

Member Djens is an unknown quantity at this point Djens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not cooperate with one broker, and for a long time already. But my main broker is freshforex. I chose this company because they had a lot of positive feedback and no deposit bonuses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend we know that forex traders need to select the right broker in the trading and we know that if we can select the right broker then we can trade securely
    we need to understand that before selecting a right broker we need to see the following
    - is this broker regulated or not.
    - the execution time is ok or not
    - deposit and withdraw system
    - help desk response time.

We are doing in instaforex and no doubt all of above are present in instaforex.

Spammer are not allowed here in this Forum, Enjoy learning and earn posting bonus

Click on thanks if you like my post.

Banned PANKAJMEHRA is on a distinguished road PANKAJMEHRA's Avatar
    Thanks
    to select a forex broker it is a hectic job but with the internet this job can be make less stressful ,you can check the reviews of the broker online multiple times and in multiple sites and dont trust on a single site only and after that meet some one offline who is trading with the same broker and with instinct use that broker if if it looks trustworthy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kashifAS is an unknown quantity at this point kashifAS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I select my broker from this things that I find in them, they should have low spreads, it should be fast to withdraw, it must not have requotes, and it gives bonus to new traders. I find it all in instaforex so it is my favorite broker

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    search and search till you got your desired broker and this is easily achieved by doing the posting on regular bases. And one day you get that you want. So continuously keep the searching of your best broker and views the different opinion of the forex member.

Member shane is an unknown quantity at this point shane's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    paypal I must easy use in foreign currency trading. Problem is that i include hard time period obtaining a paypal forex broker web page which has 0. 0001 good deal dimension. Now i am hoping that will instaforex will probably planning to enable applying associated with paypal furthermore. As i genuinely wish to industry by using paypal. This can be a processor chip that will I like to us. so my adivice thsi what u say thx to all.

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mene kisi khas reason ki waja se Insta Forex Broker ko select nai kia tha jo k bhat best hai bus mere Friend ne Indian Forex Forum ka bataya or sath me Insta Forex Broker ka bataya to mene is ko join ker liye r mjhe starting me hi aik acha Broker mil gaya means k yeh meri good luck hai or me happy hun.

Junior Member Bear is an unknown quantity at this point Bear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Armada Markets today announced record net profits for H1 of 2014 and it also said that September trading volume was a record 20.5 billion USD.
    Article here: http://www.armadamarkets.com/2014/10...eptember-2014/

Does anybody know how this 20.5 billion USD compare to other brokers?

Member raedsagga is on a distinguished road raedsagga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first one I would choose the broker that the broker's credibility and how many years of serving the customer.Further programs are offered whether or not good enough.For example, each of our deposit bonus program really helps us as a trader.

---------- Post added 09-21-2014 at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-20-2014 at 09:28 PM ----------

I select my broker from this things that I find in them, they should have low spreads, it should be fast to withdraw, it must not have requotes, and it gives bonus to new traders. I find it all in instaforex so it is my favorite broker.

Junior Member Bonus500 is an unknown quantity at this point Bonus500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    regulation and not zero game!!!!!
    When the company gain your money, you have a big problem!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open