+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you select your forex broker?

Junior Member kamil is an unknown quantity at this point kamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello, I have tested few brokers via their demos I read the reviews about them and then opened micro accounts in 2 brokers at the end I opted for ******** as they have impressed me!

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

hot forex I meant

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Amitpaul is an unknown quantity at this point Amitpaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Broker is the most important for trading in forex. There are many scam broker in the forex industry. So a new trader in the forex market should have to know about broker. A beginner should have to search in google and know about broker.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dollarsmagic is an unknown quantity at this point dollarsmagic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Low spreads, easy for deposit and withdraw, support, good server and regulated

Member Emilla Morrison is an unknown quantity at this point Emilla Morrison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by eg30 View Post
    I chose the right mediator for me through the following

Support prote
    Rapid deposit and withdrawal
    The types of accounts which provides mediator
    The mediator also subject under the supervision of financial
    it is important that the broker be a fair broker and place the order at the same time when there is an order, stop slippage thing .
    having a good reputation for the broker is not an easy thing . I think we need to have a list of fair brokers and non fair ones

Junior Member eg30 is an unknown quantity at this point eg30's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkle23 View Post
    How did you select your forex broker?

Hello everyone, What are the criteria you are looking for first when started going to trade? Let's discuss.

I am a new trader and need your advice guys......

Thanks
    I chose the right mediator for me through the following

Support prote
    Rapid deposit and withdrawal
    The types of accounts which provides mediator
    The mediator also subject under the supervision of financial

Member gkintl is an unknown quantity at this point gkintl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Always select forex broker based on stability of trading platform, quality of quote server, deposit/withdrawal options and customer support. For understanding the stability of trading platform and quality of quote server, do open a demo account. For the rest you can visit the web site of the forex broker and also chat with the customer support. Never hesitate to ask questions. If there is hesitation to reply, avoid that forex broker.

Member nitshar is an unknown quantity at this point nitshar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everyone wants liberty. I was looking for broker who could give me only one account where I could trade easily, I could go for cent or standard only in one account according to my wish. And looking into my instaforex acount I think i have got that all. hope their withdrawal service would be good too.

Senior Member alvabra2010 is on a distinguished road alvabra2010's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I select my broker on the following basis:
    1) Low spreads
    2) Good execution Speed.
    3) Regulated.
    4) Good customer support.
    5) Quick deposit and withdrawal.

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I select my broker from this things that I find in them, they should have low spreads, it should be fast to withdraw, it must not have requotes, and it gives bonus to new traders. I find it all in instaforex so it is my favorite broker.

Junior Member Ekoindo is an unknown quantity at this point Ekoindo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkle23 View Post
    Hello everyone, What are the criteria you are looking for first when started going to trade? Let's discuss.

I am a new trader and need your advice guys......

Thanks
    The first broker that I chose was
    A. its regulation clearly
    2. WD and DP is not hard, I like where this is very easy and fast
    3. low spreads
    4. no commissions and swap
    5. bonus lot
    6. no requate

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open