+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: which mobile phone is good for trading business.

Banned kilal is an unknown quantity at this point kilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    vas legal tender, but worth far more as bullion). Both one-dollar coins and notes are produced today, although the note "double eagle," discontinued in the 1930s). The term eagle was used in the Coinage Act of 1792 for the

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we should be professional trader in this market to get the consistent money from the forex market and profodessinal traders will not do the mobile tradings rather they use mt4 to analysis the trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adnanoffice is on a distinguished road adnanoffice's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother i prefer to i phone is se best or koi m0bile ho he nai sakta trading k leye q k is ka tamam system as a like pc ki tarah hota hai is leye is mein hamare leye tamam analysis ko samjhna or trading kerna asan ho jata hai mein ap ko i phone he suggest karo ga.

Senior Member james0 is an unknown quantity at this point james0's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    which mobile phone is good for trading business.

i am going to purchase a new mobile phone soon so i want to know which brand phone should i buy to get a better view of trading charts because i am planning to do my trading on it also. do share your views....thanks

Senior Member ammar87 is an unknown quantity at this point ammar87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear trading do not depends upon which mobile you are using it depends upon your trading skills that how much you know this trade and how much you are willing to learn this trading business as per if you are new. for the mobile i will sugest you might use any mobile which have internet access.

Banned morshedal is an unknown quantity at this point morshedal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not know about any phone that will support the full implementation right MT4. It is better to buy a Tablet PC based on Windows. You may install and use MT4 as you would on your computer. In addition, it is portable..................

Senior Member sminhazs is an unknown quantity at this point sminhazs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like the iPhone. I'Phone is batter for trading in Forex. Instaforex has software for this mobile phone. We can trade in Forex with mobile phone and trade at anywhere. We can also trade in Forex in busy time with mobile. so that we should not lose the big share in this market.

Senior Member ForexDJ is an unknown quantity at this point ForexDJ's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are many phones with android or windows os in the market. You can also use iphone. I use iphone and it has never disappointed me whenever am travelling.

Senior Member pappu10 is an unknown quantity at this point pappu10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now this time I have not any idea for this. I am a new comer for Forex business trading forum so I try to know about its term and condition. I hope I know it more then few week.

Senior Member Arcee is an unknown quantity at this point Arcee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    today we have a great oppourtunity to acquire any brand mobile but which should be android so that all required softwares and charts and websites could be open here with ease and also mobile phones like samsung, iphone 5s and nokia are all good for android purpose so make the trade more comfortable to do and monitor the market all the times

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open