+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: which mobile phone is good for trading business.

Senior Member ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we want to make the easy trading with the easy device which is called the mobile phone device so that we can say that the samsumg galaxy mobile is the best or any device which is related and which have the galaxy and which have the android operating system they can make the trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ijazahmad0001 is an unknown quantity at this point ijazahmad0001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think andriod mobile forex me trading karnay kay liey best ha kun kay zada tar broker kay mobile software android kay hotay hain is liey andriod me bohat zada features bi hain or is me internet bi bohat speed se chalta ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member katib is on a distinguished road katib's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Case of now we supported the cells, And can amazing this opportunity is only because we could industry every time & where. I think this is a good choice. the cells of the cells blackberry had also certainly not investment simply.

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can trade with iphone samsung hts or windows phone. but in my opinion trade with mobile phone that will be very risky for a trader. because to give a perfect trade a trader have to do lots of analysis and also they have to give proper concentration to understand the market movement. so all those work are not possible with mobile.

Senior Member iftyhashmi2012 is an unknown quantity at this point iftyhashmi2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sure friend I do think cell phone treading is often a huge prospect. In the event we have supported cell phone and then it an excellent prospect because you can industry at any time & anyplace. But numerous eye-port base cell phone new iPhone 4 are available in marketplace people selected along with accomplishing industry. In the event we have supported cell phone and then it an excellent prospect because you can industry at any time & anyplace. I do think blackberry cell phone pays to this particular prospect.

Senior Member olua555 is an unknown quantity at this point olua555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bsae on this topic i believe ththis question does not have any function about trading because phone number does not trade at any given period of time

Member Hell Rozar is on a distinguished road Hell Rozar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you went to the store to buy a new mobile phone, you should pick the best to download the trading platform and work on it in a good way and easy and simple I see that BlackBerry is the best phones for use in Forex trading

Banned uafzal76 is an unknown quantity at this point uafzal76's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai meine abi tak mobile phone par trading to nahi ki aur mujhe is k baray mein itna pta b nahi hai han but mera ak friend hai jo mobile par sara din trading karta rehta hai us k pass iphone 4s hai mein ap ko kahu ga k ap b iphone 4s he le ly agay jo ap ko acha lagay wo puch tach kar k buy kar ly

Senior Member ashizaman is an unknown quantity at this point ashizaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have HTC wildfire s its superb for net but till now i dont need it for trading coz m laptop se he used to hn

Senior Member sunny_hero24 is an unknown quantity at this point sunny_hero24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mere khayal se agr ap touch screes lena chahein to ap k liye iphone ka brand bohut best rahe ga wo trade software support karta hai or bohut fast hai ap ko mobile phone se trading karne me easy rahe ga jub ap iphone ko use karein gey me khud wahi use karta hoon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open