+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Loss is the part of trade why....

Senior Member saymasweety is an unknown quantity at this point saymasweety's Avatar
    1 no. Nazirghat main road, west Baniakhamar,Khulna, Bangladesh
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Still, I consider the reason why is losing trade. But then I believed the harm is actually important, as trade allows me to learn from the error, and we tend to improve on this. The loss and helps to fix my trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Dawood is on a distinguished road Dawood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is exactly true that loss is the part of every trade. There are fifty fifty percent chances of earning profit anfd loosing money. If we are lucky and know about forex trading and also chhosen a best pair of currencies, then we can earn money otherwise we will loose our money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kuku9088 is on a distinguished road kuku9088's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no business which is offering only profit. Loss is the key of success because loss give way of thinking why is this happen and how can we avoid in future.

Banned Abid Mehmood is an unknown quantity at this point Abid Mehmood's Avatar
    Thanks
    Profit and loss is the very essential of any business so its not a bad thing the only thing how you manage your loss and convert it into the profits

Banned misshema is on a distinguished road misshema's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course my supporter i am decide with you.The subject matter you arrange posted is really very of use.You are amend loss is a part of trading.Since as soon as we brand loss we hear a novel gadget.We hear through our mistakes.So it helps us to perk up ourselves more.So i think is a part of trading.

Member oja is an unknown quantity at this point oja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss in trading is usual process which every people who enter the forex world must feel it. No trading means no loss, and no profits too. So, don't be too sad or nervous when we got loss. It is usual man...
    Just keep smiling, and let's say to ourselves: "no problem, it's normal. the master trader also had ever loss during their trading career. just keep going... till success in trading!!"

Senior Member ashizaman is an unknown quantity at this point ashizaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dekhen jb b ham koi b business krte han to us me profit b ho sakta hy n loss b n forex ko bohat samajhne ki zarorat hy is lye jb tak ham iske real world me kam nae krte ham learn nae krte

Senior Member asad7444 is an unknown quantity at this point asad7444's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think that in the forex trading you have two things which you have get first one is profit and second one is loss so it depend on you which you like to get i think many people are want to get profit from forex trading.

Senior Member indahmusfiroh is an unknown quantity at this point indahmusfiroh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    losses are part of trading. this does not need to be asked again. all the forex traders know it is a business. business is not always to. sometimes loss. so do not expect profits to continue. but just in case if you also lose. loss can be limited by installing SL.

Senior Member ahmadkpr is an unknown quantity at this point ahmadkpr's Avatar
    Thanks
    loss is a part of trading in the sense that it will make learn from your past mistakes and also can make you improve on your strategies loss is inevitable and it can happen even to professionals.
    therefore you should take loss as a motivation which can help you make better trades.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast