+ Reply to Thread

Thread: perfect trend catch system mt4

Junior Member the professor is an unknown quantity at this point the professor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for this unique effort, and I hope to contribute its experience in this area, at one point everyone, especially beginners
    to make progress on the right chemain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sohailkhan222 is an unknown quantity at this point sohailkhan222's Avatar
    Thanks
    WELL,am sure that perfect trend as well as,I think this is a very hard work way when a new one as I was using this kind of calculation this way then perfect trend as well as,world market at which will greatly help us see the time most appropriate open amrket positions. therefore ,I will study the indicators that you provide to get more rich to by system as well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you friend the indicators that you provide. I myself until recently also looking indicators such as where in the existing indicators are also open on the world market at which will greatly help us see the time most appropriate open positions. therefore I will study the indicators that you provide.

Senior Member hablu44 is an unknown quantity at this point hablu44's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using this mechanism, it is difficult to understand a new
    Results intelligent risk-free way, I can get that in March, at the end of the foreign exchange market, foreign exchange market to buy and sell using only this method is very easy to use.

Member Sansan93 is an unknown quantity at this point Sansan93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a very hard way when a new one as I was using this kind of calculation
    this way then I will be able to get a safe manner and I can do well in the forex market so that I can get a result that will not necessarily trade I can use in the Forex market

Banned mony is an unknown quantity at this point mony's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi dear. i have downloaded this indicator. i will test by using my mt this indicator. i cannot understand how much it will do work properly. i hope it will work good. then it will be nice for me to take profit regularly.

Member fulltry is on a distinguished road fulltry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market may buht saray indicator software hy may indicator mt4 use karta ho is say mujhe buht profit hota hy or is ki easily trade kar sakta ho

Banned mar1990 is on a distinguished road mar1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    a.o.a
    ~~~!!!@@ hr trader koi na koi indicator ki zroort hoti hayy ,,,,, i like the most mt4 ...mt4 indicator apny traders ko boht profit dyta hayyyy........~~!!!@@@
    there are many brookers are in instaforex trading ,,,,and any trader has change an abitity to from other broker .... trading krty huy trader ko chahy kk wo uss robort yyah brooker ko choose kry jis prrrr zyada tr log belive krty hunn kun k traders us he brooker ko choose kran gayy jis ki informations dusroon syy zyada hun or wo ap ko at a time bet informations dyyy.....
    i like itt very muchh .............~~~!!@@@@@

Member andihaerani is an unknown quantity at this point andihaerani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very nice indicator, how long have you been using that indicator ? when you use that indicator, what do you do if you've already opened position but the price moves to another way ? Will you let your Stop Loss hit by the price or you do something else ?

Member Rajmano is an unknown quantity at this point Rajmano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

perfect trend catch system mt4

This is very simple trading system that anyone can easily master after a little practice on a demo account for some time. The system has a high accuracy rate and TP can be hit most of the time. This system aims at catching the pips when a trend is in the play. The indicators will help you spot these cool periods. Here is a screenshot of the system.

When to BUY

1. When the BBANDS indicator turns BLUE
    2. When the Blue moving averages cross and go upwards. The two thick blue moving averages need to be some distance from each other and not stuck together. This indicator that there is momentum in the UP move.
    3. When the Blue Moving averages are above the WHITE CHANNEL
    4. When the MACD histogram is ABOVE the ZERO line and also ABOVE the RED line.

These are the steps that you need to follow closely to identify a BUY setup. If you stick to these rules, you will end up with green pips most of the times. The major problem occurs when you try to burn one of the rules.

The Takeprofit and Stoploss is at your own discretion. These values depends on the charts on which you are working on. For example on the H1 chart, you should aim at a lower TP( e.g 60pips) and on the H4, you can aim at a higher TP(e.g 100pips+)

Refer to the screenshot above for the buy trading rules.

When to SELL

You open a SELL position exactly when the opposite of the Buy setup occurs which are as follows:

1. When the BBANDS indicator turns RED
    2. When the Blue moving averages cross and go downwards. The two thick blue moving averages need to be some distance from each other and not stuck together. This indicator that there is momentum in the DOWN move.
    3. When the Blue Moving averages are below the WHITE CHANNEL
    4. When the MACD histogram is BELOW the ZERO line and also BELOW the RED line.
    Attached Images  
    Attached Files

+ Reply to Thread