+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60

Thread: Black Dog Trading system.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    have you used this black dog system ? how about the profit ? how accurate is the profit ?? 90% profit ?
    i will try this strategy on demo account firstly and after i can make profit with this strategy, i will trade with real account.. thanks for your sharing about the new system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-25)

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've heard this term Tradingsystem Black Dog, but I guess it never hurts to try this system on a demo account who knows me and fits with its strategy to generate profit in the future, I will try it on demo first until Kaun could actually produce profit, Thank for your sharing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sitiz For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-25)

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Black Dog Trading system.

Have found a new nice Trendstrategy. Very simple to use.

The Black Dog strategy works in all time frames and currency pairs. It is a fairly simple Uind simple strategy entry signals arise from crossing of moving averages (EMAs). The current version is MTF3, the original dates from February 2009. During testing it was consistently good results in the TFs from M5 to D1 which, of course, the lower the TF, the smaller the movement came of it. In the example of EUR / JPY is shown as the black arrows are interpreted sollen.Ab this point one should act only in the direction of the trend act until a further signal erscheint.Jedes neuees signal (red or blue arrow) only in the matching direction.

Name: eurosignalh1gif_131.jpg Views: 457 Size: 16.5 KB

BlackDogMTF3.zip

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Snoopy1234 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2017-10-14), Magdymagdy (2017-09-27), Mkg (2017-08-31), raheel001 (2020-10-25), warzone (2012-09-30), zain.ali (2013-07-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60

Subscribe to this Thread (1)