+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Dog Trading system.

Banned chika1 is an unknown quantity at this point chika1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm at the end of this period, it was a black and white dog, but I think it hurts us Trading system never statehood to to your account and your strategy fits in the future, will try to profit on the original demo for the drainage really can generate profit to expand its share of the

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sahilbutt is on a distinguished road sahilbutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think this system s not good in this platforum many traders not know in this platforum for this system becoz it is a risky platforum so you are good in it so you are attentic work in this pplatforum

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member MeerTalpur is an unknown quantity at this point MeerTalpur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hoga bhai hogi koi stragety jo isky mukaabily mein bhi bohot taiz hogi blackdog to meny aaj hi suni hai lekin baaki bohot c hain jis tarha har new banda forex mein aana chahta hai is tarha har purana banda apna stragety bana na chahta hai

Member kaku is an unknown quantity at this point kaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you already have this system of a black dog? However, if the profit? But the right to profit? Profit in 90?
    I want to make of this strategy on a demo account first and then if I want to be able to make a profit with this strategy, you will be able to work with a real account. Thanks for sharing about the new system.

Senior Member sorma is an unknown quantity at this point sorma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This system can be used in the case of a black dog? However, depending on the profit? But it is a real profit? Ninety profit?
    I found this strategy on a demo account will be held for the first time, and if I have to make a profit with this strategy, you can trade on a real account. Thank you for sharing with the new system.

Banned zank haidar is an unknown quantity at this point zank haidar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Have found a new nice Trendstrategy. Very simple to use.

The Black Dog strategy works in all time frames and currency pairs. It is a fairly simple Uind simple strategy entry signals arise from crossing of moving averages (EMAs). The current version is MTF3, the original dates from February 2009. During testing it was consistently good results in the TFs from M5 to D1 which, of course, the lower the TF, the smaller the movement came of it. In the example of EUR / JPY is shown as the black arrows are interpreted sollen.Ab this point one should act only in the direction of the trend act until a further signal erscheint.Jedes neuees signal (red or blue arrow) only in the matching direction.

Attachment 1267

Attachment 1268
    thank has shared its the indicator, this good technique in using in pair is and tf how much/many? what if all signals had not emerged, only some signals?

Senior Member shoyeb01 is an unknown quantity at this point shoyeb01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes really tried this method, but only in demo before I showed up here. It works very well. Yet the whole system works only on supermarket trend. If you get different results. The best deals in h1 or h4. But it is a common m30 or less terrifying for future use or d1.

Senior Member sagur is an unknown quantity at this point sagur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes even I have tested this method, but only on a demo before I report it here. It works fine. The trend, but all systems works exclusively with excellent in trending markets. If you have an area of the market. Best deals on h4 or h1. However, you will be able to be used jointly on m30 or less or future in d1.

Junior Member hasino is an unknown quantity at this point hasino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    He used a black dog? But thanks to profits? Is it possible to profit? 90 advantages?
    I am doing the same strategy as in the demo account first and if its strategy to earn profit, can trade on a real account. Thanks for sharing your new system.

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess it never hurts to try this system on a demo account who knwos me and first with its strategy to generate profit in the future. I will try it on demo first until kaun could actually produce profit. Thank for you sharing have you used black dog system. How about profit how accurate is the profit 90% i will try strategy on demo account firstly and after i can make profit with this strategy i will trade with real account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)