+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Dog Trading system.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is an indicator that supports the trading pattern and it does not function at all because the indicator will eventually fail and when that happens, the trader will start looking for other ways to trade while he should have received a naked trade that has nothing to do. do using indicators at all. and the main strategy you used is to use it right after the lekin problem

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you dear for sharing this strategy I will try it on a demo account and if it gives good results I will try it on a real account. and I think it's a very good strategy but only the trend works so it's not for me because I don't trade as long as the trend flows. but I downloaded your strategy and I learned more time when I could understand very well when I used my strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know your download trading scheme and someone installed it. As in the study and the completion of the comments it seems the main trading method with alternatives to get the benefits that suit him. But an investigation is very necessary for each new strategy so I now prove it with an invoice and proof of agreement to immediately collect the results. and that's good and I will post a new version today, which is more detailed and you will see a much earlier correction or if you are trained you can trade against the trend. But for that you must be trained

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Have you used this black dog system? how about profit? m1 or m5 for scalping. but it is possible to use it for scalping. no problem. Thank you for sharing about this new system. how accurate is it fortunately ?? 90% profit? So look at how many times I will try this strategy on a demo account first and after I can profit from this strategy, I will trade with a real account ... yes you can use this system in any time frame. But the higher the time period, the better the signal.

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think it hurts, on a demo account, that I and part of their strategy are profitable in the future to know it hasn't arrived yet, I will try 1 demo that really benefits production, thank you for sharing yours. and I found this black term dog trading system, but, I saw that it was born instead of him doing evil respect in a demonstration account, the UN agency on me and talking about future benefit strategies, I would try to turn it on maybe really profitable, thank you you have shared the demonstration first.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, indeed, I tested this technique, but only on the program before posting here. This works really well. But also on all systems that only work on market development. If you start the market, while one distance. Best offer for h1 or h4. But you can also use m-30 or lower or limited time for the future d1. and when I go to you system, how come accha lagta hi ism, how come the indicators you use kiya hi aur you work kaise karta hi iska thoda vistaar all the time daliye for samajh me aayega aur sath I returned the test bhi post kar paen to accha rehta.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Tradingsystem sees a black dog, I am not useful for this technique now I want to get hurt can draw a stream of income to share the battle Kaun Demo 1 in the future the strategies and benefits are really UN demo accounts will know me, and I use this system and I find that it is not a good system and does not give good results, i use the henkein ashi system and i suggest to use also support and resistance indicators to find good moments entering the market

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for this strategy, but I don't like this label for this dog name because frankly the lion's strategy is generally not a sign of something good overall if you give the necessary time, I will try this strategy on a demo account because this is very important for the account even if you are a very high trading and process expert, I really try to handle a bank account and it is also very useful, but make sure to feel the real person, as if you don't and certainly not sure about that.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hoga bhai hogi koi stragety jo isky face of mein bhi bohot taiz hogi blackdog to meny aaj hi suni hi lekin baaki bohot c hain jis tarha har banda new mein aana chahta hai is tar pur har purana banda apna stragety bana na chahta hi and i think this system not good on this platform many traders don't know on this platform because this system is a risky platform so you are good at it so you have a good job in this pplatforum

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new member and I have downloaded your black dog system ... and I will accept it on my demo account to test this new strategy and I have actually tested this method, but only on the demo before I announce it here. This works well. However, all Trend systems function completely extraordinary in a trendy market. If you have a diverse market, keep the distance. Best trading on h4 or h1. but you can also use it at m30 or lower or for the long term in d1 .....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hulu kuda For This Useful Post:

finda (2019-06-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)