+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Trading is very difficult...

Senior Member anzerg11 is on a distinguished road anzerg11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Forex is difficult, but after learning experience and not be difficult difficulty in just the beginning and try trading demo account first tread

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member forexer1 is on a distinguished road forexer1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its true that forex trading is very difficult and not suitable to all the traders that wants to earn through this business, a trader may bear the loss and his loss may exceeds his initial investment. therefore this business are not suitable to all the traders. but to adopting good strategies and improve his trading skills a trader are able to earn profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member utedzz is on a distinguished road utedzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I first learned forex, I have always thought would be able to get rich quickly. But after a few months to pursue forex, the results are not too I get. Why? It turns out it is hard to forex. But actually very easy. Yeah right, it's easy to learn forex, which is very hard to control ourselves, our own psychology. Can it stand the sight of profit that is tolerable (though prices will continue to profit), or vice versa, we do not dare to cut loss or discipline we finally put a stop loss run margin.
    Because Forex is My Dream ^__^

Banned Syed rusan is an unknown quantity at this point Syed rusan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I agree with you that forex trading is very difficult. Maximum time trader are losing their money alter of earning. many of then went out form the forex market at their starting moment. So I agree with the topic.

Banned kamran123 is an unknown quantity at this point kamran123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes forex trading is very difficult and very hard and very risky. If learn and practise properly any one can made good money in forex market.

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    true true it is absolutely true trading forex is very difficult in my experience of 2 years i have seen i have faced all tyoes of presuure while trading forex , when we get big loss then all our life is disturbed and when we have to start a trade we are under pressure.

Senior Member mubasher iqbal is an unknown quantity at this point mubasher iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex ko agar ap learn kar la to ye difficult nahe hota agar ap is ko learn nahe karta to ap ka lia difficulty hote ha is ma . jab ap start karty ha to to ko kuch problem ate ha lakin time spend hona ka sath sath ap kay lia easy ho jata ha .

Senior Member lolos is an unknown quantity at this point lolos's Avatar
    Thanks
    can make the ecxperiance to make the good doalr as the best.. experience i can say love and believe in forex after that you see Forex treading is so much easy and simple business in the world.

Banned mdshopon is an unknown quantity at this point mdshopon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is nothing more difficult to practice simulated trading, traders and merchants. For more practice to learn in foreign exchange trading. Now I practice simulated trading, to learn more about trading. Traders can not be more transactions on market conditions.

Senior Member mujeeb is on a distinguished road mujeeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading difficult to hai lakin itni ni hai mtlab hum isay asaan ni kejh saktay kuon k is mein kafi kam krna perta hai aur is k baray mein kafi knowledge bi hona chaihye.is mein profit aur loss donon hi ho saktay hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast