+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Knowledge is the power of Forex Market....

Banned dimasfx is on a distinguished road dimasfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yup, I agree with this thread. I think that knowledge is important to be able to succeed in the Forex. Therefore, we must continue to learn and practice to be able to get a lot of knowledge in the Forex. That's my opinion. Thank you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Adeladickhausm1473 is an unknown quantity at this point Adeladickhausm1473's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is risky but profitable.It is the initial thing that a trader do in the beginning of his business, after getting basic knowledge a trader start learning from forex advance.Forex also requires knowledge and trading skills to generate profits.I love it..............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mst is on a distinguished road mst's Avatar
    Thanks
    gee haan aap nay bilkl sahee kah hay mn app ke iss baat say bilkul agrree kretaa hoon darasal yeh ek buhat hee mushkil kaam hay jo buhat hee zeyadaah mehant mangta hay

Member indianpk01 is on a distinguished road indianpk01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya bat b sach qadar insaan ki ni knowledge ki hoti ha jo insaan ki qadar krwati ha is lia forex b hmre knowledge ki qadar krta ha aur agr hma pas ilam ho to to hm asani sa kaam kr k forex business sa earning kr skta han ...

Senior Member anaildon is an unknown quantity at this point anaildon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think every issue or business within the world has it's own knowledge within the same approach forex market has it's own knowledge that we should always get at each price for trading within the business of forex market thus we should always 1st learn then ear

Member atiarrahman is an unknown quantity at this point atiarrahman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Knowledge is the power of Forex Market....

Yes, I am agree on it. Without knowledge a Forex trader will not able to get profit in Forex trading. Every Forex trader should have knowledge of Forex trading.

Senior Member ahmad33nadeem is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad33nadeem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you !!!!! knowledge is the key/power to every thing !!!! it provide's you basic's about the work so that it can be done in a good manner !!! however knowledge in forex market mean's for having proper skill's to how to trade in forex market correctly !!!!

Senior Member samia12 is an unknown quantity at this point samia12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course Forex trading have to have suitable expertise as well as expertise when we've very good knowledge about Foreign currency trading you can generate a great deal of cash in on Forex trading. they're unable to produce gains. So why don't we start out continuous along with suitable expertise.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you have knowldge of the forex trading then you can take proper steps at proper time so it is one of the best way with the help of which you can improve your trading performance and gain decent income from the forex trading.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member arhaam is an unknown quantity at this point arhaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you that jab tak ap is field me akar iske bare me proper knowledge hasil nhi karlete ap pese mhi kama sakte ir agay nhi barh sakte islye forex me qadam jamane se pehle is ki knowledge honi biht zarori hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast