+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 89 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we invest bonus earned from the forum in PAMM accounts.

Senior Member alexbrid is an unknown quantity at this point alexbrid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very well, it's almost noticeable you can not. The reward is some sort of credit score, not necessarily real money. You can't transport this, because it credit score detailed versus your current brand. You cannot supply your current brand in order to somebody else, which means you can not transport credit score. The one thing you possibly can put in some sort of PAMM accounts will be real money. There is nothing halting people via investing some sort of income, subsequently getting the gains to become utilised in the particular PAMM.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Jethro is an unknown quantity at this point Jethro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I truly won't include very much thought regarding it yet i'm sure that this may not be permitted possibly much more golden-agers or perhaps learn associates could possibly allow you to relating to this make a difference.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Learner4xx is an unknown quantity at this point Learner4xx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend I do not think it is possible to use these posting bonus to PAMM accounts. I better suggest you to use this bonus to your personal simple account and use this bonus to manual trading because then you can learn the forex trading more and more. Using in PAMM account do not make you a trader better it makes you a investor.

Senior Member norman is an unknown quantity at this point norman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know, but my experience in forex, that's very bad, pamm if a big investor took capital so that we can be exposed to loss and it was very bad and I personally never experienced it and at that time a big investor took capital, but my position has profit, however once it right away, and that mc is very bad.

Senior Member tarmiji is an unknown quantity at this point tarmiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know, which I know is if we can profit so we can invest and I think it is a bad thing pamm, because big investors pull capital losses that could be very bad for us and that's all. So let us not do by way of passing a pamm.

Member hami001 is an unknown quantity at this point hami001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    Hi, can we invest the bonus earned from the forum to the pamm accounts, as i tried to invest my bonus earning to a PAMM account, i got the message that "sorry bonus cannot be invested"
    Hey Brother esaa Mumkin hi nhi he, Ap Bonus se just trade ker sakte hen us k bad profit withdraw kara k PAMM account main deposit keer sakte hen. or wese b PAMM se kahin behtar he k insan hud trading kare...

Senior Member sir is an unknown quantity at this point sir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not, you can't. Because it violates the rules of the agreement Instaforex PAMM. You can do is, trading and earn profit from the posting bonus, then pull the existing funds and reinvested to create a new account. Or how cleverly you can do, is to deliberately create a post proceeds MC after a considerable profit.

Member shua is on a distinguished road shua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I truly don't include much concept about this although i believe that it most likely are not helped probably more older persons or even learn customers could probably enable you to about it make any difference.

Senior Member roton1234 is an unknown quantity at this point roton1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well we are the know the forex is the most remarkabel busness we have no more a demo account we post bonus pare and pamm account i don't know but do this business we gate good profit

Member chfmahabub is an unknown quantity at this point chfmahabub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bonus means to become trade with the self applied and also sure it's not at all transferable to be able to any paam bill. What exactly many we are able to accomplish will be pull away any earing which dollars we have been absolve to make investments or perhaps use at any place.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 89 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)