+ Reply to Thread
Page 551 of 921 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 601 651 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 9207

Thread: Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Senior Member rahishorkar is an unknown quantity at this point rahishorkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A emotional learning is harmful aim. Acquisition is direct proportional to the exercise of the marketplace. If your are rightful a soft learning you gift be men behind by these developments.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member haramjada is an unknown quantity at this point haramjada's Avatar
    Thanks
    I quit my job as a marketing office a telecommunications company and started his career as a forex trader at home and manage their own funds

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fariakhan is an unknown quantity at this point fariakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely no right now this time around I'm not really very pleased. I understand foreign exchange company will work for anyone that learn about this as well as british vocabulary anyone may such as it's simple or even easy.

Senior Member moonrazzaq is an unknown quantity at this point moonrazzaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex ik buht acha online business hai pori dunia ka, mein ik student hon, mein is ko part time asani ky sath ghar bathay work karta hon, forex business mujhay buht zadia pasand hai mein is ko buht shok say karta hon is par har wo insan work kar sakta hai jo educated ho, forex business ky laye hamaray pass zadia say zadia knowledge or experience hona buht zadia zarori hai jab tk hamary pass experience or knowledge nahi ho hum is ko samaj nahi saktay, i think forex business hamari sari zaroriyat ko pora kar sakta hai ya hamary laye buht better business hai, Thanks...

Member joe89 is an unknown quantity at this point joe89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Am very proud of it to be quite honest, trading forex for me has been a life changing opportunity, am my own boss now with all the flexibility and time in the world that i need to do anything and everything in the world that i love doing, forex has made that possible for me.

Senior Member sainkhan60 is on a distinguished road sainkhan60's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jeehan main forex trader bunnay pur bohat proud feel karti hun kyunkay yeh aik best opportunity hai aur iskay ilawah aisa koi bhi business nahin jis main ap itni tezi say tarqi kur sukain.

Banned muhammadrauf is an unknown quantity at this point muhammadrauf's Avatar
    Thanks
    yar mara to ni khyal ka asa kuch hai is ma mara to abhe tak bht he bura experience huwa hai is market ma so muja to abhe koi proud ni hia is market per so jb profit ho ga than dakha ga...............

Senior Member kamol.mitra is an unknown quantity at this point kamol.mitra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I'm a Forex traders because of its international online business , Forex may think proud with this business and proud of me. And impact opportunity Forex, earn a lot of money give foreign currency. To meet so many of our needs and dreams of Forex earn money. Can I change the .so, I feel proud way of life through foreign currency.

Senior Member Marvi is an unknown quantity at this point Marvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, i feel proud to be a Forex trader because Forex is a worldwide online business i am a part of this business it is a proud for me . Forex give a great opportunity for work in Forex and earn lots of money . From Forex i earn lots of money to fulfill our needs and dreams. Through Forex i can change my life style .so , i feel proud. Thank you !

Senior Member hilipayer is an unknown quantity at this point hilipayer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am proud to have the Forex Trade is legal and the biggest trade over the world. I am account to start my trade. So being with forex n Forex remain at the high degree of risk that is not anywhere in the world, but it might feel better when I quit my job as a marketing office a telecommunications company and started his career as a forex trader at home and manage their own and also can accept the possibility of investor funds that come guess it's better than I became unemployed earning some money from forex and getting some experience from forex and as soon as possible i will start my real .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 551 of 921 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 601 651 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (50)