+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 921 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear friend i am also feeling proude become a trader of forex trading member and i try hard to get experience and knowledge of that forum and use demo account for a spasfic period of time and earn from here,so it is honour for me to i am a member of that forum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-07-31), Farooq007 (2018-09-27), forexrunner (2018-09-25), gmails (2018-09-24), Hoorain (2018-10-30), mehro (2018-08-05), Mr Law (2018-07-31), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

Junior Member peer is an unknown quantity at this point peer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of coarse , i have proud and happy that i am a part of forex. Although it is a risky and not a hundred percent secure and safe platform , but it has many good benefits , so for its benefits i like and enjoy this bussiness forum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,219 Times in 12,130 Posts
    jee haan, mein nateejay ke mirchant hon jo aksar duniya bhar mein aik online kaarobar par fakhr karti hon, mein apne sath is khush ilaqay ko band karta hon. ghair mulki currency libya ke liye mazboot aur kamaai ke sath ghair mulki currency ke display ke liye aik zabardast mauqa paish karta hai. ghair mulki currency aap ke ke liye apni khwahisaat aur khowaboon ko poora karne ke liye naqad banata hai. ghair mulki currency ke traders ko apni zindagi mein mood tabdeel kar sakta hai, lehaza mein khush hon. aur mujhe dono ghair mulki currency trading line par fakhr hai aur mein is ka naam apne package aur pim trading ke ikhtiyar par bhi istemaal karta hon. mein is izafi waqeat ke liye istemaal nahi kar raha hon jo asal mein ho is par aik lafz hai aur woh mujhe sahih pegham day sakta hai .
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-07-31), QamarXulqi (2018-08-01)

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han dear men aap ki baat say agree karta hun or men forex trader bannay par proud feel karta haun Q kay forex aik bohot hi easy or well job hay hmaray jesy logo kay liay... dekhen dear forex aik bohot hi profitable bussiness hay ... forex poori world men bohot hi famous bussiness hay or poori world men boht hi popular business hay poori dunia say log forex kay through bohot sara profit earn kar rahay hen or life enjoy kar rahay hen or mujhay bhi profit earn karnay or life enjoy karnay ki opportunity mili hay forex kay through or men is opportunity ko waste nahi karna chahta or men forex trader bannay par proudly feel karta hun...

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main aak forex trader hony par bohat proud feel karta hoon Wo is ley k forex trading aak worldwide or sab say ziada profit wala business ha or jab hum trading karty hain to us ka aak part hoty hain . is ley main bohat proud feel karta hoon`

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2), youcef54 (2018-07-29)

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really personally I think happy with both forex investment business in addition to my partners and I still hire a manufacturer who on my personal clothing beside the investment Pam advises my partners and I help to really not hire for various other problems that happen to be become the complete opposite in it other than all of them can give the right announcement. and certainly no one can be an all-time winner at Forex and I am proud to be a Forex trader because Forex is not only a source of income but also a way of learning to us. This is an online business, anyone from anywhere can do this job and there is no time limit to work. Because it is way too easy to get and learn. So, I am proud to be a Forex Trader.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to socer For This Useful Post:

youcef54 (2018-07-29)

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i am a result merchant who is proud to often be an online business worldwide, i close this happy area with me. forex offers a powerful opportunity to forex display with strong and earn money for legia. forex makes cash to satisfy our desires and dreams for your legions. forex traders can change the mode in my life, so I am happy with. and I am proud of both the foreign currency trading line and I also use that name on my package and the Pamm trading option I am not using for additional incidents that actually happen is a word on it and they can give me the right message.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to vacation For This Useful Post:

youcef54 (2018-07-29)

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, right. I am very proud to be a forex trader. Forex trading is a very profitable and prestigious job. I really enjoy the forex trading business. I really enjoy making trading profit in the forex market. Forex trading can remove all my financial needs. and Forex is a very good line and I seem arrogant to be a forex seller. I found out from here how to work in the Forex industry and how to use my voice and get as a sound clip dealer. I can easily collect money from here.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kuda For This Useful Post:

youcef54 (2018-07-29)

Member poundsterling will become famous soon enough poundsterling's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should be proud to be a Forex trader because we have our own way of earning income and we are traitors of traditional businesses and we benefit from doing our business whenever we want on any business day, we are leaders of a new generation that they can trade like us and Trade forex is a better job. Foreign exchange trading may be 100% legal and then the number one exchange around the world. I'm sure making money at a cost because foreign currency trading has not yet gained some past experience because foreign currency trading is not yet direct straightforward I will definitely start the right profile to set up your exchange. Which means more and more with the help of foreign exchange trading in fact I am sure that means eager.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for now I am quite proud to be a new beginner forex trader. when I have become more successful in forex trading, I would be more proud of the forex business. proud to have a positive effect on my mind. I can do more exercise and more courage because it is proud. and for men forex mein demo trader hun aur is mein say acha experience kerny kay baad jab real trading mein enter hun ga tab pata chaly ga keh is mein men achi traidng ker kay kuc kama sakta hun ya failed ho jata hun wesy demo mein kafi tiem spend kerun for mein kafi has not crazy mily ge achi income mein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 921 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (50)