+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 921 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 561 611 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 9207

Thread: Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Senior Member haroonrasheed056 is an unknown quantity at this point haroonrasheed056's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am proud to be aforex trader because worlds no 1 forex trading site forex trading give us a chance to get earning online i think its very good for trading experience is me hum ko loss ka der to hota ha lakin is me hum earning bi to karty he is me ap ka experience hi ap ko successful trader banata he agr ap is me kamyab hote he to ap ko is per proud bi hona chaiy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mdsufian is an unknown quantity at this point mdsufian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Obviously i feel proud for forex business. This is world wide very popular & smart business. We need to known about forex market strategy, everything we can get by internet. If we can't make us smart we can't stay & business long times here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Munda is an unknown quantity at this point Munda's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am very very proudful being a forex trader q kay is may kaam karana bahoot acha laagta hai is may ham log ya sochain kay aik international market kay sath aap attach hai aap uskay member hai is say awar hamain kia chahiay hain kay ham itni world level market may invest kar chukay hian ham apnay time ko keemati bana rahay hian awr earning b kar rahay han

Banned zainkhan_1994 is an unknown quantity at this point zainkhan_1994's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, To be honest, it is a business. Like any other business, its has its losses and gains but if you good knowledge and the ability to make right decisions according to the market then you can definitely minimize the risk factor and be proud of it like I am. Wish you Best of Luck

Senior Member adilarmaan is on a distinguished road adilarmaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel very proud or meri family k members b is bat ka prod feel karty hain kyu k mein n apni life mein kafi kuch Forex sy he collect kiya hai is mein bohat he zyda sath diya hai i love it very much

Banned NaveedAnjum is an unknown quantity at this point NaveedAnjum's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han mujhe fakhar hai key mien ik forex trader houn us k ilawa mujhe khud ko yeh kam bhot he pasand hai mein isko bhot he like karta houn or mera khyal yeh hai key dunia ka behtreen business hai mere liye.

Banned hsalem is on a distinguished road hsalem's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes For me i like the trading in Forex and i am very a proud to being trader in this amazing market
    but my trading is happened in secret because all of my Friend and family hating this market

Banned faisal 381 is an unknown quantity at this point faisal 381's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am a part of this business it is a proud for me . Forex give a great opportunity for work in Forex and earn lots of money . From Forex i earn lots of money to fulfill our needs and dreams. Through Forex i can change my life style .so , i feel proud. Thank you !

Senior Member zakir jatoi is an unknown quantity at this point zakir jatoi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes in forex trading i have proud on me because forex trading is one online and world wide business and i am one member of profisstional business and now i earn good profit daily basis so forex is secrate succes of my life, so that i am proud to be a forex trader, also forex trading change my life style.

Senior Member ramadani is an unknown quantity at this point ramadani's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, why not i proud that should be a forex trader as a result of forex tradiing will be the simply a quick method our dreams building and of course the best in addition to asmart way for you to trading and worlds best work and much of the individuals much like the forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 921 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 561 611 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (50)