+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 921 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a new investor also trying to prove the main investor and the results about Forex trading, then at the end of the range if I can buy a House and a car at Forex I quickly trade Forex in cash, which can be very excited, actually a dealer. I believe that wealthy investors with solo dealers are usually happy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, I would love to be a forex trader because of the fact that I would be able to understand that and also understand the industry's passion, I would be able to do business well, that's why I would be happy to be a dealer, I would not necessarily be in the hearts of people who want to double their money in a quick example, despite the fact that we have doubled my own money many examples of 6et my partner and will not typically get a big danger .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I am proud to be a frex trader because I can do work with my knowledge and hard work and I can make a lot of money with my hard work and with learning learning skills I am happy with my forex trading and I lose fur I still haven't mercantilism to say I'm not proud to be a Forex trader when you recover my losses and take all profits and cash in your pocket, then I say it is a bad person, a foreign exchange trader.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very proud to be successful if we cannot make more money as we need. Forex gives me a lot of money as I want. So, I am proud of this business. trader.I foreign exchange has been doing this trade for two years and I will come true with the trade of my dreams. To enjoy this luxury is impossible and I am very proud of exclusive trade that receives recognition and I still use firewood in my cover and Pa-mm trading options I do not use anything that actually happens is the opposite and they can offer the right message.

Senior Member Mandy19 has a reputation beyond repute Mandy19 has a reputation beyond repute Mandy19 has a reputation beyond repute Mandy19 has a reputation beyond repute Mandy19 has a reputation beyond repute Mandy19 has a reputation beyond repute Mandy19 has a reputation beyond repute Mandy19 has a reputation beyond repute Mandy19 has a reputation beyond repute Mandy19 has a reputation beyond repute Mandy19 has a reputation beyond repute Mandy19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,078 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a reputable business to do and admit in front of anyone. I think that if you are a successful trader then people will always want to work with you and learn to trade from you. I also wanted to learn from some skillful trader the skills of trading and i am lucky and happy to be a part of forex market.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mandy19 For This Useful Post:

Billions (2018-12-17)

Member Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes mujhy forex trader hony per boht proud hai or is bat per bhi proud hai k me forex men kam ker raha hon or is me se profit hasil ker rha hon q k forex boht difficult kam hia is men se profit lene koi ehzaaz se kam nhi hai is liy me is bat men proud mehsoos kerta hon

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm also sad because I don't. But I like a decent business to have another job with all my friends. I like foreign exchange and become a Forex trading because I feel I give me promises and proof of income to get better and increase my knowledge into the world of foreign exchange and, I am a beginner in the currency whose results are able to study this and monitor market trends. Can I trade carefully, that is why I am very proud that there is no UN representative trade representative who needs to multiply his share capital in a short time, but even with a large amount of capital for me twice || How many more times, but I use big risk is not normal.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a legal business and even throughout the world. Foreign currencies and foreign currencies get some money to gain experience and are trading my real account that will begin to be accessed. I am proud of foreign types in this currency. and I am proud to be a forex trader because in this field you can earn as much as you can, it is the easiest and most reliable business in the world today, people from various areas of the world earn good income through trade and I find trading like that addiction gives me pleasure but several times it also seems very dangerous

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right now I'm not arrogant. I am a newcomer to forex trading bargains, so at first I was the most real cognitive, so I said I was boasting or not. I'm not the same as a lie. and I say it's very difficult at this point that I haven't got good results from my trade. My deposit is higher than what my question obtained. What makes me more confident in this business. I believe that one day I will change my life with forex trading. And I am sure that one day I will make different cans, I will make my life better. I will change the quality of my te my family

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is an online business in the whole world. I am part of this business. It's a proud day to trade forex toi things that are very good about how to manage my own money and become my own boss, I get some money from foreign exchange and get some experience in foreign exchange and as soon as I start my real account to start my trade. and Forex traders around the world, online businesses, I'm proud to be in this business, it's a day of pride, adding a great opportunity to Forex trading Forex trading. And lots of money. You want to fill our dreams and lots of Forex to make money. Forex trading through me is in accordance with his lifestyle: s and proud. Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 921 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (50)