+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 921 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 9207

Thread: Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han ji me forex par proud feel karta hun isme koi shak nhi he aap agar chhae to forex me ashi trade ke sath ashi success hasil krke asha income make kr skte ho bhai forex jesa asha business shaid kahi nhi mil skta je bat clear he
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

Member waheeha ashfaq is on a distinguished road waheeha ashfaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nobody can be all time winner in Forex,and nothing is predictable here.There is a hard task all the time in front of you, and every trade is a new battle to conquer.
    I am proud to have the knowledge of this market and i learned a lot after entering Forex.Winning and loosing is the part of game and we always in Forex remain at the high degree of risk that is not anywhere in the world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 80,670 Times in 12,965 Posts
    I'm very proud to be a forex trader. forex is the best way to making more money. I'm feel proud because forex business is the biggest money market in this world. I want to be a part of forex market. I want to riding the trend . I want to make witdrawal every week. I always dream about my success in forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wont lie to you there are sometimes when am not especially when I lose consistently that time, I get really tired of forex but there are other times that I also am proud of forex trading it works out sometimes to the better side of us all, there is a chance that whenyou keep on pushing the right buttons they will send some good money to your side, so am at spoint disapointed and at some other really proud, it all depends on where I am, but when I pay my bills am really proud then.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Uhuru For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2017-10-05)

Banned yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 80,670 Times in 12,965 Posts
    Im very proud to be a forex trader. for me forex trading is the most profitable online business in this world. forex trading is the biggest money market and anyone can join in this business without restriction. we have same opportunity to get successful in forex business

Member Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind has a reputation beyond repute Blackmind's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,728 Times in 345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aminewahid View Post
    Nobody can be all time winner in Forex,and nothing is predictable here.There is a hard task all the time in front of you, and every trade is a new battle to conquer.
    I am proud to have the knowledge of this market and i learned a lot after entering Forex.Winning and loosing is the part of game and we always in Forex remain at the high degree of risk that is not anywhere in the world.
    Forex trading is now fast growing business in the world. Trader trade in forex any time anywhere of the world through the internet..It is the most flexible job/business in the world. I think it is the only business where people can make money huge in a few days.. So I really proud to be a forex trader.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackmind For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2017-10-03)

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,021 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by punjabpolice View Post
    mere bhai forex ke trading main jo hard work krte hain jo forex ke trading main earning kr rahe hain jin ke pas forex ke trading main experience hai who forex ke trading main success kr skte hain forex ke trading main earning best hai es liye ap log jab tak best learning nh krte hain forex ke trading main kabi bhe success nh kr skte hain learning important hai forex ke trading main earning ke liye
    yes i agree with you in forex trading market we feel proud and when we work hard and we make our good trading experience and when we understand our forex business then we make good profit with our business and i say that it is important for us we make our learning better and we use demo account to make our trading live practice then we make our real trading successfully

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-16), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-15), FOREXMAN (2017-10-15), garrysidhu (2017-10-17), incomejobs (2017-10-16), yulbang111 (2017-10-03)

Junior Member shahidctg is on a distinguished road shahidctg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Yes I am proud to be a forex trader, When I am didnt find any job aur authentic business than I had so disappointed myself. After that I have found a business which is most technically and challenging. Yes that is Forex. After that I had joined in Forex and earn money , and I am satisfied.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shahidctg For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2017-10-03)

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it depends on what you mean by proud, if you mean making money makes you proud then I am average , but if you mean how much knowledge you have gained then yes , I am pretty happy and proud to be a forex trader.

Member hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am proud to be a forex trader, because it is a world wide business,, Yaha se ham bohat kuch seekhte hai loss or profit ka sai matlab samaj aata hai, ghar beth kar business karte hai is k liye aap ko kahi jaana nai pdta,,

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hmyounas For This Useful Post:

alizubair (2017-10-01), ayeshapak (2017-10-01), incomejobs (2017-10-15), munibkhan (2017-10-15), punjabpolice (2017-10-02)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 921 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (50)