+ Reply to Thread
Page 920 of 921 FirstFirst ... 420 820 870 910 918 919 920 921 LastLast
Results 9,191 to 9,200 of 9207

Thread: Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Banned ummey is on a distinguished road ummey's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I'm a Forex traders because of its global online business, Forex may think proud with this business and proud of me. And work opportunity Forex, earn a lot of money give foreign currency. To meet so many of our needs and dreams of Forex earn money. Can I change the .so, I feel proud way of life through foreign currency. Thanks!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned proj.akun is on a distinguished road proj.akun's Avatar
    Thanks
    may on the one hand I am proud, because not so subordinate in the office and myself in taking the decision to sell and to buy, and I think this is a challenge for forex traders, to prove that consistency and profit it can not mean trading without loss, and loss is part of trading is not to be feared

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member matoriut is an unknown quantity at this point matoriut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very proud to be a forex trader.
    many things that I can get through forex, and I have a lot of time every day to trade.
    banyka knowledge that I have gained through forex and I love it.
    in forex I can get a greater profit than on running your business.

Member Subramaniam is an unknown quantity at this point Subramaniam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denar25 View Post
    Forex Trade is legal and the biggest trade over the world. I am earning some money from forex and getting some experience from forex and as soon as possible i will start my real account to start my trade. So being with forex really i am so proud.
    yes sir,, forex trading is the only one in the world. his own forex trading is legal and could prove to be a promising business for the present and future. as long as the world economy goes, then forex remains. so, I am very proud and happy to enter into this business.

Senior Member suru is an unknown quantity at this point suru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just now I am not proud. I am a new comer in Forex business trader, so at first I know about it very sincerely then I told I proud or not. I don't like tale a lie.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am happy that i got the way of forex trading and i can earn money from here. i did not think their have any thing to become proud. if i did not get involved in forex then i cant utilized my time and talent such a good place and i did not get the money. so now it become a great way to earn money while i am enjoying it very much. due to giving time in forex i can save myself from many unwanted work like gaming and wasting time.

Member Subramaniam is an unknown quantity at this point Subramaniam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup. although many people are not familiar with forex, but I feel proud of and enjoy with this business. I think, I can run the business by himself. I do not have to bother looking for a partner for this business. I also would not feel hurt or disadvantaged by others.

Senior Member konka is an unknown quantity at this point konka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, now this time I am not proud. I know Forex business is good for any person who know about it and English language. One person can like its easy or simple.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to konka For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-29), Fariha jeba (2016-06-26), Rocky1 (2017-10-23), Shahid78 (2018-12-25), shakeel2017 (2018-03-12)

Banned aopen583 is on a distinguished road aopen583's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aminewahid View Post
    Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Nobody can be all time winner in Forex,and nothing is predictable here.There is a hard task all the time in front of you, and every trade is a new battle to conquer.
    I am proud to have the knowledge of this market and i learned a lot after entering Forex.Winning and loosing is the part of game and we always in Forex remain at the high degree of risk that is not anywhere in the world.
    I am not proud of, but it might feel better when I quit my job as a marketing office a telecommunications company and started his career as a forex trader at home and manage their own funds, and also can accept the possibility of investor funds that come in, I guess it's better than I became unemployed

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aopen583 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-29), Rocky1 (2017-10-23), shakeel2017 (2018-03-12)

Banned denar25 is an unknown quantity at this point denar25's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex Trade is legal and the biggest trade over the world. I am earning some money from forex and getting some experience from forex and as soon as possible i will start my real account to start my trade. So being with forex really i am so proud.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to denar25 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-29), Rocky1 (2017-10-23), shakeel2017 (2018-03-12), sherylwajid (2018-06-04)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 920 of 921 FirstFirst ... 420 820 870 910 918 919 920 921 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (50)