+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 921 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 652 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 9207

Thread: Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Junior Member sajibulmass is an unknown quantity at this point sajibulmass's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am still working the Indian forex trade, more active my work. Indian forex trade change my life I proud forex trade.
    You can join the market and change your life. Indian forex trade better market any other trade market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member MITZoneBD is an unknown quantity at this point MITZoneBD's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is an international currency trading business. In forex we can earn money with a smart way. Forex gives us more profit than any other business. So I feel proud to be a forex trader. Forex makes me a self dependent person. Forex create employment. Many unemployed person can take forex as a lifetime business. So I think forex is better than any other business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member umair121243 is on a distinguished road umair121243's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bhai hr trader ko hi proud hta ha main aak forex trader hony par bohat proud feel karta hoon Wo is ley k forex trading aak worldwide or sab say ziada profit wala business ha or jab hum trading karty hain to us ka aak part hoty hain or ya ak real business ha

Banned dektovek is an unknown quantity at this point dektovek's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am very proud being a forex trader. Forex trading is a very honourable and appreciable field for traders. this business is very profitable and always provides unlimited money. I have opportunity to making more money and get better life with forex

Member Rocky1 is on a distinguished road Rocky1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. main aak forex trader hony par bohat proud feel karta hoon Wo is ley k forex trading aak worldwide or sab say ziada profit wala business ha or jab hum trading karty hain to us ka aak part hoty hain . is ley main bohat proud feel karta hoon.

Member noga is an unknown quantity at this point noga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course I am very proud to be a dealer in the Forex, which is something very beautiful, because I joined the Forex comes through my passion for this field, the love of learning Forex severe and not because I need not be a millionaire

Banned Deepanshu is on a distinguished road Deepanshu's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is very important that you love what you do in order to achieve great success.
    so you must love forex trading first, i know many a times we loose and we dislike it , but have a will to win and never give up..
    Make a commitment that you will work even more and you will not repeat the same mistakes.
    the main thing is o reduce losses and maximize profits , thereby having a net overall profits.
    Last edited by Deepanshu; 2016-12-26 at 10:34 PM.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i think i fell proud to be a forex trader and it is the best trade in online and whole world but it is not easy and at first time we have to learn and experience goodly and then chance for me earning more income.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    khushi hoti hai jab ha log kisi ko batate hain k ham online work karte hain or online ham bohat acha earn kar rahey hote hain main bohat happy hon k mai online work kar raha hon or ak achi eanring kar raha hon

Member ajmalgunjial is on a distinguished road ajmalgunjial's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    on now this time i am not proud i know forex business is good for an y person who know about it and english language. one person can like its easy or simple foresx trading ka accont per as ko ksas kro .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 921 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 652 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (50)