+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 921 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Banned AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,333 Times in 793 Posts
    Are you Proud to be forex Trader?
    Nobody can be all time winner in Forex,and nothing is predictable here.There is a hard task all the time in front of you, and every trade is a new battle to conquer.
    I am proud to have the knowledge of this market and i learned a lot after entering Forex.Winning and loosing is the part of game and we always in Forex remain at the high degree of risk that is not anywhere in the world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,448 Times in 9,163 Posts
    and they move to next step that is practical. Both give knowledge and experience and both knowledges are equally essential for trading. mujhay ziada knowledge ab tak forum say he hasil hui hai. or jo knowledge main yahan say hasil karti hun main trading may usay use karnay ki koshish bhi karti hun kiun kay is forum per kafi expert and experienced traders mojood hain jo apnay views or experience ko share kartay hain jo baki traders kay liye helpful hotay hain. dear hamian knowledge jahan sa b milta ha usay hasil karo forum sa aap ko

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am really feel proud to be forex trader although I am doing the trading as a part time but I see that forex helps us to earn extra money beside my own profession because we can do the trading anytime and anywhere. Aslo I think I will do the forex trader when I will retirement that time I will do very good as a full time trader this is why day by day my experience is increasing.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

AliaButT (2020-08-17), aroosarani (2020-08-17), AyanEjaz (2020-08-17), Ertugual (2020-08-17), Haleemee (2020-08-17), Hamzarocky (2020-08-17), ManiRider (2020-08-17), neeliparo (2020-08-17), SaziaKanal (2020-08-17), Shaikhhubaib11 (2020-08-17), Sidra2O (2020-08-17)

Thanks
    really bachelor students get money from foreign exchange trading kun foreign exchange trading hamen moka deati haya ka hum foreign students trading currency our mother kam kar kana pocket or profit bag bana kar apny ikhrajat pory karen maybe leya mom maybe blog mom karta hun aur may confirm the pasy bana kar apny ikhrajat pory karta hun forex trading ka zareya. and I am proud to be the best trader and I am very happy to get income from here. This is all because of my hard work and experience that made me able to make a big profit from here. I am proud to be a trader and that is a blessing for me

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

AliaButT (2020-08-15), aroosarani (2020-08-15), AyanEjaz (2020-08-15), Ertugual (2020-08-15), Haleemee (2020-08-15), Hamzarocky (2020-08-15), ManiRider (2020-08-15), SaziaKanal (2020-08-15), Sidra2O (2020-08-15)

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am proud. I m proud to b in forex business. Because it is worldwide business and people from whole world work here and it is hte best online business. Forex business give opportunities to the people to work here nd earn money while sitting at home. Yes dear qk forex bahot he acha online job ha aur me forex me bahot he happy ho qk forex me ap kam time me bahot kuch kama sakty ha aur me forex ko real life me bi forex me trading karta raho ga qk forex me ap had sy bi ziyada money kama sakty ha .

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee haan ma proud kerta hoon k ma forex trader hoon mujay lagta hai ya elite business hai issay acha koi business nahi lagta mujay because forex mey bohat profit hia or issay zayada profit mujay nahi lagta kisi or cheez mey hai forex best business lagta hia mujay I am non effervescent mislaying in forex trading so i am not apprise you i am not arrogant to be i am forex trading when i am recollect my all failure and jazz eff earnings and gigantic change in pocket then am say a am braggart to be a forex trader

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend forex trading online bohat hi acha business hay ju iss waqat poori dunya may ho raha hay . iss business ke related loogun ko bila shuba iss great business pay proud hoona chahye because abi tak iss jaisa acha online business mjood nhi hay....personally i have lot of proud on being a part of forex trading..... me forex treder pe proud to karta ho but mujy abi bhi ye nai lagta he ke me forex market se achi earning kar sakho ga me chata ho ke me forex market se bohat zyada earning karo but forex market mere liye hard bhanti hi ja rahi he aur mujy forex pe earing karna ab mushkil hi laga raha he.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex may think proud with this business and proud of me. And work opportunity Forex, earn a lot of money give foreign currency. Trader because they do not trade on Monday due to extreme movements. Because these movements are not predictable. This is because I can already feel it is a real advantage. I continue to learn and practice in Forex to get the best in the Forex. yeah i really feel proud to be a Forex trader because Forex is a worldwide online business i am a part of this business and it is a proud for me and Forex trade market is legal and the biggest trade over the world and I am earning some money from forex and getting some experience from forex trading market....

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not glad for, yet it may feel better when I stop my occupation as an advertising office a telecommunications organization and began his profession as a forex dealer at home and operate their own particular trusts, and additionally can acknowledge the conceivably of mogul finances that come in, I speculate its superior to what I got unemployed Yes of way I am glorious to be a dealer where a bargainer it has its own advantages and most importantly I can do the job without having to headache others.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am console mislaying in Forex trading so I am not apprise you I am not egotistical to be I am Forex trading when I am acquire my all casualty and acquire stand earnings and large payment in poker then am say a am conceited to be a Forex monger. We are still in the forex Interchange, what do you truly believe that you're real haughty, because I cerebration that a lot of mercantilism losses that are us and rattling is an asset, as intimately as the weight of money you Steal soon anticipate that we landed a dissembler, because the merchant should get.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 921 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (50)