+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 921 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 9207

Thread: Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am very happy that i am trader of this trading business i am fully independent in this trading business and i am my own boss in this trading business i could make any type of trading strategy in this business and i am getting good income .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2017-10-11)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am very proud of that i am trader of this business and i am getting the good income from this trading market this trading business is great trading business and many women traders and students traders are trading with this business .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex jaisi bari market ma trading karna chahtay han tu humein chahye ke daily bases par apnay trading knowledge ko update kartay rahein and is taran se hum forex market ma good money jama kar saktay han and is taran se hum ak din forex business ke hawalay se proud feel kar saktay han ke ye ak bohat acha aur bara business ha.

Junior Member shantanu kumar is on a distinguished road shantanu kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yea I can say that I'm proud of being a forex trader. This trade is spread worldwide and I feel something special of being a part of such an international forum. This is the place where people trade without any threat with full of his capability. People come with with a dream to earn and they are on right path. I am one of the millions people who fulfil their desires by earning money.

Member rajmishra is an unknown quantity at this point rajmishra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that those traders who are trading in this field they are very lucky because that traders can get a lot of chance to earn money from this field because this field has no limit of earning money and traders can make a lot of profit from this field by sitting at home by placing their orders in this trading market.

Junior Member shantanu kumar is on a distinguished road shantanu kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yea I can say that I'm proud to be a forex trader. This trade is spread worldwide and I feel something special of being a member of such a forum. This is the place where one can trade without any threat with full of his capability and can be secure

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes indeed , but it took me a log time to know and understand what its all about these is a market that has so many things and in some cases it blesses others it destroys but to me its a good place where I can enjoy some good time when and while trading its something very important that works well for me, although I have gone through a lot when trading it has never been that easy but forex is one of the best thing that has happened to me, good work , your own schedual and a lot of good plans that can yield. so yeah am proud of these market

Banned r_ad_k has a spectacular aura about r_ad_k has a spectacular aura about r_ad_k's Avatar
    Thanks
    No person is usually in history safe bet within Fx, and there's nothing estimated the following. There's a tough task continuously looking at anyone, and every single business is really a completely new battle to beat. I'm extremely pleased to have the knowledge of foreign currency trading and we realized a whole lot after getting into Fx. Receiving and loosing would be the portion of video game and many of us always within Fx remain with the excessive level of chance that is not around the globe.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to r_ad_k For This Useful Post:

Uhuru (2017-10-10)

Banned yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 80,680 Times in 12,965 Posts
    I really proud to be a forex trader . I have experience and also able earn consistent money forex trading market. for me forex is a great way to increasing my income. it's very good business to get easy life. I always happy in forex and I want to be a succesful forex trader in the future

12. The Following User Says Thank You to yulbang111 For This Useful Post:

Uhuru (2017-10-10)

Junior Member Raju7553 is an unknown quantity at this point Raju7553's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Yes off course

Forex is a proper income source for young generation . Such as me . I wanna going to start forex . Just looking for a proper way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 921 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (50)