+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2522

Thread: Investing all saving in Forex.

Banned patchika is on a distinguished road patchika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hay sir how are you form me non non investing all many beceaus the forex us high risk end you havent the eperens end hi risk you mast trading whith demo 9mantch for the experns ens you can investing but not all many beceaus you can loss t in 1min

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear, no double in trading forex, I strongly think not all investing all the saving in forex is like foolish. As you know forex is very risky even sometimes experts too face loss so always avoid investing all your savings..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course, strongly I think it is very true that it will never gonna be a good option to invest all of your savings in to forex market. here you can loose your money at any time. So only invest that much which you can afford to loose in later time.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Investing all your amount of money that you have saved is not the right thing to be done. I do not think that it is a good idea to invest all our savings at forex trading because forex trading is a high risky trading business in the world. But if you think that you have proper knowledge and experience about Forex trading you can invest your all money

Senior Member fx4life is an unknown quantity at this point fx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course my dear, I obviously believe that it is depend you personal mentality. How money you saving for trade that money you should deposite in forex. Because forex market is very rewarding and reliable market. This market your skill build up your saving huge amount of money.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sayinifx View Post
    Forex ke business me agar humare pass achhi knowledge hai to hum forex ke business me invest kar sakte hai kyunki yaha par knowledge hota hai to Hume pata hai kaise Hume apne account ko market me mange karni hai uske baad yaha par achha kar sakte hai.
    bhai jab experience acha ho jata hai, to yaha par investment karna humare liye acha hota hai bhai, investment karke humre ko mehnat se trading karna hota hai, tabhi bhai income yaha par ho sakti hai bhai..
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member umair121 is an unknown quantity at this point umair121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it also depend on your expeirence kay aap ko is kaam main kitna ziada experience hai agar to ziad hai to acha hai kay aap is kaam main achi kamai kar rahy hain., agar aap ko koi masla hai to investment bacha k rakhain to acha hai.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ke business me agar humare pass achhi knowledge hai to hum forex ke business me invest kar sakte hai kyunki yaha par knowledge hota hai to Hume pata hai kaise Hume apne account ko market me mange karni hai uske baad yaha par achha kar sakte hai.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear I clearly think there is no double that this is not good thing that you should invest your all saving in forex market.forex market is very risky market.this is very volatile and very high leverage market. I do not suggest you to invest your all saving in forex market.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, I definitely agree with you and I also think at the beginning of forex trading I would not love to invest all saving in Forex trading and we need to understand that if we can trade with proper knowledge and skill then we can make profit but we need to work hard.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)