+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 253 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2522

Thread: Investing all saving in Forex.

Senior Member Power is an unknown quantity at this point Power's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi ye munasib nahi ho ga bro k hum apni sari raqam es karobar min invest kar din es ki wajah he k es karobar min earning to he magar ye karobar risky bhi bara he es min loss bhi ho sakta he es lei hum loss ki sorat min hum kiya karin ge wo bhi apne samne rakhin aur only wo raqam hin invest karin jo agar loss bhi ho jaei to humari sihat pe faraq nahi pare ga to hum kamyab hin.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member chdani is on a distinguished road chdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main app ki is baat say agree nai ho bhai all money forex amin invst karan theek nai he q k forex main bhot risk he aur agr hum ko forex main achi earning karni he to hum ko utna he invst karna chai he jitna hum loss bardst kar saky tubi hum forex main with out fear k tarde kar shakty he ...........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned m.shahid is on a distinguished road m.shahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nai aisa ni hona chaye k apni sari investment forex myn lga do. market ka kuch ni pta hota ye business ha yahan kuch bhi ho skta ha. han agr ap ko lgta k ap apne experience ki base pr kuch earn kr skte ho to phir bhi sari ni to kuch investment yahan pr lga skte ho. mgr kuch apne pass save rakho tah k ap ko bilkul hath na dhona pare.

Senior Member pipshunt is an unknown quantity at this point pipshunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think so that we need to invest all my money to forex trading, forex trading is a high risky trading business in the world and we need to learn this trading business and then we need to trade with proper analysis of the market only then we can get success and should invest as much as we can afford to lose.

Member RummanKhan is an unknown quantity at this point RummanKhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, if we can a good trader and you have what you want skills you will just be able to take a position all your cash during this forex trading market. And it is that the fastest approach out to build huge profits in brief time and I can do that. So if have any cash I will invest the whole thing in forex market for a good trading .

Senior Member spider is an unknown quantity at this point spider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    investment sahi rhega to hum kuch bhi kar sakten hain yadi hum investment theek se nhi rakhenge to hume problam ho sakti hai hume sahi inviestment rakhna hoga tabhi kuch ho sakta hai bina investment kke kuch nhi hoga

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sari savings ka to me kabhi b mashwara nahi doga forex me laganay ko ku k ab me nahi janta k ap kiss level k trader hain aur dosra ye k yaha pay to barhay barhay traders ko loss hoty pata nahi chalta hai aur jb emtions beech me ajaty hain to kam aur zyada khrab ho jata hai jiss waja say loss k chances aur barh jaty hain.

Senior Member ninofx is an unknown quantity at this point ninofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    well obviously my dear i think that if you are beginner you start with small amount and try to generate small profit and keep learning when you gain profit than slowly slowly increase your capital forex is very profitable business and if you have good knowledge of it you earn on small investment.
    Last edited by ninofx; 2015-10-19 at 01:45 PM.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well dear, definitely I do advice you dont invest all your savings in ofrex as forex is quite risky even if we are experts still avoid investing all your saving invest only 50-70% in forex from your savings thats safe and enough to earn much profit

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear I clearly think there is no double that in forex make the good preparation ssytem to mkae the dollar know what will happen in the future, but all depend to our ability and knowledge, then we can make it profitable, and so, we need to have good preparation before start to invest the money on this business

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 253 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)