+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: luck is the best way of Forex...

Member m16kamran is on a distinguished road m16kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes luck works some times , and gives you a good profit from your normal profits , that is why it is named as luck . but if you depend only luck , than you would may loss your money .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think that luck is the main thing for the success in Forex. I think the main thing that make a trader successful in Forex is proper knowledge, strategy, skill and experience. Success in Forex depend on the skill, knowledge and strategy of the trader. I believe that if a trader can apply good strategy, trade with skill, patience, discipline and follow proper money management and can control his emotion then he can easily achieve success in Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned forex_adviser is on a distinguished road forex_adviser's Avatar
    Thanks
    G nahi janab mera opinion to ya hay k luck effect he nahi karti forex trading main ager luck ka amal dakhal hota to hum bs invest ker k beth jaty aur wait kerty k luck humain kya result dati ha. Bhai jan luck mehnat ka name ha ager ap mehnat karo gay tbe good luck banay ge aur jab loss hota ha to surely ap ke statergy main koi kami hoti ha hum us kami ko luck k sath munslik ker k apni galti per perda dal rhay hotay hain.

Senior Member ASMINI is on a distinguished road ASMINI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pranto View Post
    Its true or not?
    I dont agree with that opinion, i believe forex is a real business that we should learn to earn..sometimes we get loss and that was normally in every kin of business.. so that i think this business is very good but needs much time to investing to learn about it, and i believe the learn is never ending in forex trading..
    Just click thanks if you think this is USEFUL POST
    join discuss in my thread https://indian-forex.com/showthread....-about-Profit!

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you try to depend on the luck then you will only get loss so always remember that you must have to analyse the pair that you have to trade and if you are confident about it then take trade otherwise unluck will follow you and you will lose.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member jasim_99 is an unknown quantity at this point jasim_99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No it is not true it is False or fake statement because when i start Forex trading i loss 100$ and after that i work in demo account then i come to know that i am to trade now and i am trading now since 4 years.

Senior Member zarara is an unknown quantity at this point zarara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not agree with you, there is no trader who can depend solely on luck in making profit on forex. It is true that luck may cause profit or loss but luck is not specialized in profit only or loss only. It is random and depicted in ancient Greek mythology as blind man.

Senior Member Ali Hossain is an unknown quantity at this point Ali Hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes when you are employed and employed and its and its vantage to taken the working and knowing al these and be the primo way to trade and utilise in these industry, trading forex is a vantage way its e'er the trading market

Senior Member james0 is an unknown quantity at this point james0's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me luck ka hona bhut jaruri he kyo ke bina luck k hmm forex me asha profit make nahi kar sakte hein,asha profit make karne ke lie hmare pass asha luck and experiance ka hona bhut jaruri he bina luck and experiance ke asha profit make nahi kia ja sakta....thanks

Senior Member robing sing is an unknown quantity at this point robing sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hazard is not the advisable way of forex trading if we impoverishment to success in forex trading we impoverishment healthy
    trading have so we can piss angelical trading strategy and beneficent money management in forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast