+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: luck is the best way of Forex...

Senior Member waseem21 is an unknown quantity at this point waseem21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont agree that luck is the best way of earning money in the forex because you can have some earning in forex with luck but not always. if you want to have good earning in the forex then you will have to rely on your knowledge in forex and not the luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sundus ahmad is on a distinguished road sundus ahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can not say that luck is not important. Some time hardwork fails but the luck must win. But if only luck is important and there is no need of analysis then i said boith things are required to win the good profit. First plan your investment then depend on your luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aliv is on a distinguished road aliv's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pranto View Post
    Its true or not?
    not.a luck in forex trading will be obtained from an analysis of the right, without a proper analysis I think luck is quite impossible to obtain. because forex is a real business that requires serious if they want success,forex is not the same as a gamble that I rely on luck alone

Senior Member sohelml02 is an unknown quantity at this point sohelml02's Avatar
    Thanks
    100% right. Forex is not a matter of luck.Successful trader should have wisdom and experience of trading.Luck may help you in getting some money but it is temporary and soon you will lose.

Member basit.online is an unknown quantity at this point basit.online's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai ye baat bilkul agree nai karta,mujhy pata hai k bht sy log hain jo k forex ma luck pai dependent rahy hain lekin mai aisa bilkul nai smjhta forex trading mai luck sy ziada skills or expereince hona chahye or us sy acha hoga

Senior Member mujeeb is on a distinguished road mujeeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no forex ka luck k sath koi link ni hai jo forex pe kam krta hai uc ko bunos mil jata hai aur jo ni krta uc ko ni milta.ab ager hum kam na karain aur ye soch kr beath jain k g paisay ager luck howa to a jain ge to tel me kahan se ayain ge.kam karain gay to ayain gay na.

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    luck is not only working in forex but this is working every where in the world. if you have the luck then you will get the success and if you do not have the luck then it is hard for you to have the good tradings.

Member joysree0365 is an unknown quantity at this point joysree0365's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is 30 percent certain that luck plays an important role in foreign currencies, but to win in good shape we need to learn about Forex trading and then try and not much depending on luck and try to learning the market and trading account and foreign is better with learning and hard work.

Senior Member redboy is an unknown quantity at this point redboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think luck is very important for trading so learn the forex and i think Without controlling the emotions, every body fail doing forex with tension. Forex is good for those people who can do it free of tension and can control the tension and do long term trades

Senior Member ijazahmad0001 is an unknown quantity at this point ijazahmad0001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    luck ki forex me koi zarurat nehi ha aisi koi bat nehi ha kay jin ki luck nehi ha wo apni mehnat se forex me profit earn nehi kar saktay hain bus ap kay pass acha knowledge hona chahiey or forex kay baray me sari information honi chahiey

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast