+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 588 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's all very important, because knowledge without experience becomes bad, so all that is complementary and if we are wise in trading and with good preparation and the right plan then we will succeed in trading, and the most important is that we should be able to run forex with tranquility. and you mention some key to success in forex trading. But without patience, good discipline and mentality, the list is incomplete. All this will make you a successful trader and keep you in profit consistently.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. that's true for all traders. if traders have more knowledge in the trading market then they can understand deeper trading. if traders can practice more in demo trading then they can analyze more in the market. we must gather more information in the trading market. and your knowledge, skills and experience mean a lot to success in your business, if you do not have this quality, then you will never make a success or progress in your business so that this quality will always lead you to success, it is very important to get this quality.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am totally 100% agree with you that in any business if we have no knowledge, skill and experience then we can not earn so if any have knowledge and skill and expereince then he can get more knowledge so that knowledge and experience is kesy success in forex trading. and Knowledge is a necessary need for success. If you do not have knowledge then you can not get success forming this site. Skills should be important to work fast and without experience you can not get success from here. Overall you need all this.

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    knowledge, skills, or experience bohat hi sahi ha forex main jis se hum ko fida hota hai or hum successful ho ske hain forex ki market main luck bohat hi important hai forex ki market main or hum ko is main apne experience ki base pe trading karna ha.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-30)

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bilkul knowledge, experience or skills ye kamyabi ka rasta he.ye teeno cheezein forex me aap ko kamyaab karnay me madad dengi aap apni knowledge se forex ko samajh sako gay or aap apni skills se trade ko loss se bachaogay or experience se aap is me trading kar kay acha amount kama saktay ho mere khayal me aap work karo or earn karo.or skoon se apni life enjoy karo.

Banned Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,348 Times in 624 Posts
    han ji ap nay tiek he kaha hai k jis k pass forex ka kowledage or demo acount ka experince hota hia wo he foerx me jaldi kamyab hota hia dear mere teacher nay btaya tha k forex me ager tum nay kamyab hona hai toh forex me sab say pehley achi learning kar lo bad me achi earning karo geh other wise tum forex me kamyab he ni ho saktey me nay ahsa he kia toh aj me achi earning kar raha ho......

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think yes you are right, without knowledge, skill and experience no one can make money from forex trading. every trader must learn about forex trading first and then they have to practice in demo account to better understand the forex market and then they can take the decision to enter in the forex market or not. and the key knowledge and skills of success in Forex and we gained knowledge about educational books and also watched videos and skills training in trial accounts simply, I started to learn forex trading before real trading accounts read books about Forex and studied in Demo accounts for trading.

Member natum will become famous soon enough natum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Benar Sekali, also has a lot to say about 100% of the best way to do this, but it is possible to use this type of text as it is possible and if you want to use it, then use it as an example to use it in your own language. If you want to apply for this message, then you will also be able to send a message to the publisher of this document. I have a lot of information when I am going to inform myself, but I do not know how to do it myself, I do not know how to do it myself, but I do not know what to do when I am able to do that. We have been able to sneak a little bit more than that, even when it is done.

Member vic will become famous soon enough vic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    skills, talents and experiences including important factors of achievement that exists at this point, any kind of skepticism and also I really hope no one can reject this strategy mainly because it is the basic principle of the measure of achievement in each type of business together with forex trading .. everyone should adhere to this strategy of achievement. and That's really genuine. Understanding, knowledge in addition to expertise will be an important thing connected with good results in addition to the golden principle in addition to the trick for forex on internet small business investment. By simply operating on these types of gold principles in addition to tips a large number of people earn income in foreign currency trading. And maybe they are happy.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai knowledge , skill aur experience say he kamyabi hasil kr sakty hai. Forex business mai earning hum knowledge ki madad say hasil krtay hai. Jis kay pass knowledge nahi tou wo forex market mai profit bhe earn nahi kr sakta. Knowledge ak power hai jis say hum earning krtay hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 588 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)