+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Any good broker in India ?

Senior Member zuhaibsafdar is on a distinguished road zuhaibsafdar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am pakistani and don't know more about india broker but i think every place , there are good brokers are present who can deals daily the business in yhe fore market which is very big market all over the world on internet .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zuhaibsafdar For This Useful Post:

trinugroho (2019-07-14)

Banned new93 is an unknown quantity at this point new93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by m.ahmed bilal View Post
    i use 5paisa and kotak . kotak service is good but brokerage 2 high.
    5paisa service sucks but broker 2 good 2 trade.
    overall if u can manage everything urself through computer go with 5 paisa,
    i heard kotak hv managed it brokerage somehow to be low in mkt , a way to go.

thanx for the reply ... I am checking both and let you know which one will be chosen ..

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ippapress786 View Post
    is waqar insta forex broker indian main sab say zadya work kar raha hah forex online trading ko famous karnay main bee insta forex broker ka kaam hah ye wo broker hah ju her world main bohat famouse hah
    I am already on instatrader but I am having issues on Verification and thus I am avoiding it ..
    I know insta forex is one of the best broker but Verification sucks .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to new93 For This Useful Post:

trinugroho (2019-07-14)

Banned ippapress786 is on a distinguished road ippapress786's Avatar
    Thanks
    is waqar insta forex broker indian main sab say zadya work kar raha hah forex online trading ko famous karnay main bee insta forex broker ka kaam hah ye wo broker hah ju her world main bohat famouse hah

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ippapress786 For This Useful Post:

trinugroho (2019-07-14)

Senior Member m.ahmed bilal will become famous soon enough m.ahmed bilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use 5paisa and kotak . kotak service is good but brokerage 2 high.
    5paisa service sucks but broker 2 good 2 trade.
    overall if u can manage everything urself through computer go with 5 paisa,
    i heard kotak hv managed it brokerage somehow to be low in mkt , a way to go.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to m.ahmed bilal For This Useful Post:

trinugroho (2019-07-14)

Banned new93 is an unknown quantity at this point new93's Avatar
    Thanks

Any good broker in India ?

Hi guys ,
    I want to know that is their any Purely Indian broker i.e. which belongs to India and can take deposit money directly in Rs. ?
    Actually I am having verification problem in Instaforex and therefore I am thinking to change to any Indian Broker which are based on India .
    Please tell me some

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to new93 For This Useful Post:

trinugroho (2019-07-14), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open