+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 431 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 4307

Thread: How you can protect your loss in Forex trading business?

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can protect our loss in forex trading means we are doing good in forex trading, we can avoid loss if we trade with choosy trade that means without perfect entry point we should not open any trade.

Spammer are not allowed here in this Forum, Enjoy learning and earn posting bonus

Click on thanks if you like my post.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    to protect the loss in forex trading, we must implement good money management system, we have to accept smaller profits in the forex market, you should never use a high risk, if we want to get consistent profits in the forex market, the loss is a natural thing, but we must it can minimize losses

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aunamika1993 View Post
    you can protect your loss in forex trading business by the following ways.
    1. diversifying investment,
    2. keeping patience,
    3. controlling greediness.
    The three points were very important, and I should add is always in good money management. I think it would be a perfect way to protect the loss in forex business. but certainly will not be able to avoid, but it can minimize the loss in forex trading, however, because a loss would certainly we find

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned M.USMAN is on a distinguished road M.USMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading me mostly traders ko greed ki waja say loss hota hai.Greed ko control ker lay tu hum apnay loss ko bohat kam kar saktay hai.Second lack of experience and patience.Traders ko strong strategy and patience say trading karna chahye.

Senior Member DabangStyle is on a distinguished road DabangStyle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere pas protection ka to koi way nahi hai key agar ap ko loss ho raha hai to pir ap kaisey bachaien bus yeh hai key ap position close kar dien to is tarah sey yeh hoga key ap mazeed loss sey bach jaiengy pir.

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend to protect our account from losing money, we need to love the forex trading and we need to understand that it is a real risk reward trading business and we all can earn money from the forex trading business if we can understand the trend of the market and do trading according to the trend only.

Spammer are not allowed here in this Forum, Enjoy learning and earn posting bonus

Click on thanks if you like my post.

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by khalidev333 View Post
    i mainly and ofcourse and everybody use stoploss to protect captial. Even my trade progress in profits i move my stop loss to break even. This is small tips of money management to protect your loss.
    I also use a strategy like that, always use a stop loss for every position I, beginning to limit my losses, and when my position has begun to profit, I will move my stop loss to position + 1pip. The trading strategy according to my safe, and effective way to protect the loss in our trade.

Senior Member sguha is on a distinguished road sguha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can protect our capital in forex trading by developing a winning trading plan and we should not trade with emotions and have to trade with proper discipline and , my friend we know that forex is a risky trading and without learning no need to trade win real accounts.

Banned gela is an unknown quantity at this point gela's Avatar
    Thanks
    can amke the godo tradign capital trading account of account of te loss must be able to manage risk. one of tem put stoploss every open position to reduce losses. analysis before opening a position. set endurance and balance margin and capital.

Senior Member gremori is an unknown quantity at this point gremori's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because I have been using money management is good and true, I am confident that I can protect my defeat of world forex trading, what is important is how this time I tried to order me a trader who can turn defeat into victory, I have to be patient and not to be controlled by anger when trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 431 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)