+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 431 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 380 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 4307

Thread: How you can protect your loss in Forex trading business?

Senior Member underworld1 is an unknown quantity at this point underworld1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother jab b aop forex tarding kr rhy ho to sab sy phly aopko techniques bna nleni chaye or kuch kuch mind vbna lena chaye jk kis tra apny tyrading krni h agr apko profit hio op rha ho ha h to mazeed apny trading klrni h ya nae or agr loss ho rha h to phr apko kia krna h. koi na koi strategy bna leni chaye .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shiningtrader is an unknown quantity at this point shiningtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    to avoid losses though but by having only trades with more winning probability we can reduce number of losing trades in total so besides this also use indicators and other signals to get success If you want to avoid the loss I have a lot of research namely but you can recover your loss to profit as To completely avoid the loss the easiest way is to avoid the trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shiningtrader For This Useful Post:

nebula (2014-02-02)

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's very simple , just trade with a low risk and always use the stop loss to protect your capital and stay in the market to trade and recover the losses.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to goggo For This Useful Post:

nebula (2014-02-02)

Senior Member doll13 is an unknown quantity at this point doll13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Tell us your opinion.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to doll13 For This Useful Post:

nebula (2014-02-02)

Senior Member tukangtrader is an unknown quantity at this point tukangtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well you cant certainly avoid losses as if you understand whats going on in this market completely therefore Forex is a big money making business so here loss is simpleEvery order can't make profit but you can stay here long time then you can make profit easilyKnowledgepracticeconcentrationpatience so So always be ready and open minded in your trades and ready to accept loss as well but i attribute practice as key for success

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tukangtrader For This Useful Post:

nebula (2014-02-02)

Member rtkrr1985 is an unknown quantity at this point rtkrr1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To protect loss in forex one should apply stop loss tool.This tool can minimize our loss.So,this tool is of great importance.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rtkrr1985 For This Useful Post:

nebula (2014-02-02)

Senior Member fxprosmart is an unknown quantity at this point fxprosmart's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because then you will also loss the recover chance as forex is a risky trade so for earning we have to earn trading experience first and we can earn experience from our mistakes and other;s mistakes while so that investors have a lots of trading profit and the little trader every day gt loss maximum trader fail in this market but every trader has only one target earn profit from this target but Our main target will be first increase our balance and keep our account than we can earn money

13. The Following User Says Thank You to fxprosmart For This Useful Post:

nebula (2014-02-02)

Senior Member tukangtrader is an unknown quantity at this point tukangtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greedy traders do not like it and they pay big in loosing their money as if if you keep afraid to accept lose in forex in fact the free margin large enough it will be very potential for profit as well Take profit and stop loss can safe and control your account balance after all for me stop loss and take profit is essential that is The planning which makes you trading perfect is based somehow on the use of stop loss and take profits

Senior Member dhoom is an unknown quantity at this point dhoom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to protect loss and avoid dangerous sitution in which we face loss we have to use stop loss it is very good for trading and if our lot size is less then continue it if our negative trade is highly in loss then cut it

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dhoom For This Useful Post:

nebula (2014-02-02)

Senior Member morrent is an unknown quantity at this point morrent's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by preimangan View Post
    The simplest case is that i when open a deal then there should be stop loss with every of my trades and the second step i do to hedge my account or trade partially and close it when i think that it is a good place for me let alone after that if i found out that there are a lot of losses then i stop trading for a while and check out the cause of the problem and even if it meant that i need to change the strategy i am using
    Being greedy is the most reason for most traders to lost their money in forex, but thats not mean the greed and fear are the only reasons for lossing money , because there is another big reason why traders lose their hard cash capital .

18. The Following User Says Thank You to morrent For This Useful Post:

nebula (2014-02-02)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 431 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 380 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)