+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 431 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast

Thread: How you can protect your loss in Forex trading business?

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that to protect my loss in this business i can make a proper plan for my trading also i do the technical analysis of this market so that i get well confidence at the time of trading because protect the loss in this market is not so easy we have to prepared ourself to face the diffrent condition of this market then and then you can get profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that to protect your investment use a smaller lot to trade, and do not open many trades a time, and always accept any profit you make that is the best way to trade and protect your investment in forex do not risk more than 2% per trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe there is just one way to protect your loss in the forex trading and that is money management system. and if you are newbie in the forex trading then it is better that you should not do the over trading and always follow the money management system.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When trading in the forex market high priority should always be given to avoiding loss, therefore issues that concerns risk minimization should be taken very seriously and given top priority. Hence money management should be a top priority never to be neglected or ignored.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that every Forex trader need lots of study about Forex . Good knowledge and experience always help the trader to protect loss . I always try to careful when open a new trade, because this is the most important time of trading . Trader shouldn't mistake in trader open time .

Member bosslady is an unknown quantity at this point bosslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There a re tools in trading that helps you to protect your account from loss or big ones for that matter, if you are on a losing trade, it is better to leave if you have good reasons to instead of staying and losing more in the end, this is where analysis really comes in handy that helps you know precisely where to enter and to leave the market for maximum profits.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that I love a quote which is also my favorite and that is earn small and live well or slow and steady wins the race . You know what does that mean . If you want to make a secure capital then you should follow those word .

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can do it with two factors use of stop loss and discipline with proper money management, if we can follow them properly and learn to how to trade with them, and then we can protect our losses and gain good income.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member masalk is an unknown quantity at this point masalk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well yes definitely my dear, I do believe for protect your account, you should use the risk management with no more than 4% and would never forget set stop loss at all positions and need to focus every time analyzing market.

Banned thepro100 is an unknown quantity at this point thepro100's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many ways to protect your loses in forex depending upon your followed strategy , but you can allways use hedging and stop loss , support and resistance lines can show us the critical point of the chart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 431 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)