+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 431 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: How you can protect your loss in Forex trading business?

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a business that works 24 hours a day all over the world. this is a profitable business. every business we begin to experience losses and profits in it. we protect us from loss with management. we must use a wait position. waiting for the market until it came to the position we needed. Then we take one lot and then among the difference again, take plenty if needed. The new trading process is usually a very risky disposal. Therefore I know to use final changes to protect us from writing major changes in the trading structure of Newness. I am sure I have to circulate extraordinary money to manage this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khaimunal is on a distinguished road khaimunal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I had to pass a moment of humiliation and feel disappointed because of my maladroit in trading. of course i will recover the loss but in reality this may take several more time to recover my loss just from i will come bakc to trade so i may wait this person like that they evergreen evaluate and find your own mistake and solve the error and not repeat the mistake this never seems to give up, I believe you are a good trader. set my paper like I am fixing the error I am doing. If you want to get a good profit in the forex market than you should have a good understanding and knowledge of forex trading business that you might get with the help of demo account more and more practical because we all know that demo account helps us to generate good profit in Real accounts and we can be safe from losses in forex trading business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Correct market analysis, the right money management strategy, using a stop loss limit can help to achieve your particular goal. In my opinion, if anyone wants to avoid losses then he should forget the losses and try to pay his full concentration to make a profit. in forex trading it will reduce your losses, but so it is natural that we will lose in business till Then we have to use mandatory risk management on account. We use a demo account for this purpose so then we use a real account then we will be safe from losses so forex is a risky business so I think you face any loss in this business until Completely believes in our trading strategy is important for real long term success You can not avoid losses but you will get a lot of time but we need market analysis why ups and downs are very high than without forex money management is a risk business.

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You need to use stop loss and hedging to protect you bear big losses and also the important factor here you are ready to have the worst situation virtually and with this you can then limit it heal us, you can limit it profitably maintain to take action before floating dangerous adorns large merchandise from Forex trading to dangerous individual businesses. It's important to have knowledge about forex trading alone Though you do not want to use stop loss, so that means you'll take the appropriate risk with a wise target and sl is a smart way to make profitable trades that take profit and stop losses based on constant value, and others are based on support and rejection, and also based on the graphics you use for analysis in your trade.

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro dear i can protect our losses in forex treding then we do our job then we try to avoid our misstyle and only competent in forex and also we have knowledge about forex treading because if we have no knowledge about our work then we do not protect loss If we want to get protection from the losses in the forex trading business than we should have a good understanding and knowledge about forex trading that we may get from our trading experience so that we can make profitable trading both in the forex market and earn a good income profit.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Short answer tu yehi banta hai ap apne knowledge, skill aural experiance ko imporve kar k ap ap se khud ko protect kar sakte hain wse trade major loss se bachne k bht trike hain sab se hai ye k ap main greedy ni honi chahaiy aur apko tamam trasaction ka many sizes kam rakhna chahiay You can protect your losses in forex trading by doing most of the work on demo account before starting real trading. Because real accounts give you a lot of experience and knowledge that is released from forex trading. And when you feel that you are now the best trader then you can trade freely.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to the expertise I have to prevent greater losses I recommend by using stop loss. As a result of using this strategy, we will lose management so we will keep the capital safe. As a result of the market usually moves very unpredictable so we should anticipate using this strategy. You need to then visit the real dangers, keep the total number included in the actual section "and the excellent bloodshed and especially for others choose to identify which some things about the worse may be limited, consequently, to develop before the related split with large sums related to cash.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very simple how you can avoid the loss of Forex. You should never start trading Forex without learning the knowledge and after searching for complete knowledge you should practice more in demo accounts and when you start your real trading you should not open big trades, you have to start from a lot of short. all these things will help you avoid losses I think there are two important things that can reduce our losses in the forex trading business, one of which is to increase capital and then both increase eaperience and with both of these we can reduce risk and loss as well, when we increase capital then our risk is reduced and when we improve our experience, then we get a good profit.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one tem puts stop loss every open position to reduce loss. analysis before opening position. set the endurance and balance of margin and capital karoobaar mei for sarmaya lagana hay to issue aap apney key dim ko kaam karne key liye tiyaar karein yeh kaam bohat haazir dimag ho kar karna parta hay ...... If you want to protect your loss in business Forex then you will need hard work. To protect your losses in Forex trading, you need to get the right knowledge and you also need to learn all about Forex business. Get the latest news and update daily and always look to market position when you want to trade.

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saim ali View Post
    ma apna account ko manage karta hn our apan risk ko our apne money ko be manage karta hn parr proper thinking ka bad ma forex trading ma trade karta hn.
    Dekhain aik baat to hai ke hum apna profit loss nahi kar sakte, risk na hi liya jaye to ye bahter ha kam is kam dukh to nahi ho ga. shayed pahle zaayed profit ko withdrawal kar lena chahiye phir trade karna chahiye.
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 431 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)