+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 431 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 4307

Thread: How you can protect your loss in Forex trading business?

Member shemul is an unknown quantity at this point shemul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is a very risky business so every trader should trade after learning forex very well and practice it with a demo account minimum 6 month before going to real account. i specially use stop loss to protect my balance because it helps me from a huge loss. i think a new trader should use this process to protect their loss. many expert trader trade without it but many of them use it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mohsin5757838 is an unknown quantity at this point mohsin5757838's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can used proper stoploss to protect your account if you not used stoploss then you will lost your money flash crash and high voltality will wash out your account so stoploss must be placed in every trade you taken its protect your account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

sufiyan22
    tp and sl ye 2 cheezey jo ke bohat se trader use less samjhtey hn vo bohta hi ghalkat hn tp to chalo samaj ata hn but sl a btao isse apka loss fix ho jata hn and loss recover rne me bohat hi madad gar rehta hn jo ke 1 ache trader hone ki alamat hn to sl is must to recover the loss

Member Nasirmahmood is an unknown quantity at this point Nasirmahmood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you have to make a strategy where you can avoid loss for this you must have complete knowledge of forex market and have the ability to solve the problems . use indicators to see the market trend and be at safer side.

Member saam is on a distinguished road saam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can not protect the loss. I think that the maximum amount that you can protect only and only by the experience and by the efforts. I think the one can minimize the loss by having the maximum efforts and maximum hard works.
    A perfect system or approach does not exist. Never has, never will.

Banned amr2016 is an unknown quantity at this point amr2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex main agar kamyab hna ha to pher is tarha ke stategy bnani chahya jis main loss ky chances kam sy kam hon aur ap ka question ha k loss say kesay bacha jay to bhai is k lia bht se cheazon ko mady nazr rakhna parta ha sab say eham money managment ha aur analysis. In k elawa behr business plan aur unemotinal pan ap ko loss say save kerny main helpful ho ga.
    then you need to use stop loss, cut loss and hedging to protect you balance from big losing, and the important thing here, you are ready to accept the worst situation about it, and with them then you can limit it, well, we have to do something before floating minus become big number

Banned senior is on a distinguished road senior's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many ways to protect account as many as traders. But you can try this one: First of all you should set a limit where you cannot go futher a day/a week/a month depends of your account. So if you lost X amount of money in specified period of time you should stop. Stop and think not stop trading at all just wait a little bit. You need to clear your brain, take some time to refresh your view,and then go back to action.

Member Aatas is an unknown quantity at this point Aatas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading mein loss sy bachy k lye apko chahy k trade latagy waqt take profit or stop loss use karna chahy taky apko oss kam ho. es k ilawa apko ager trading ati hai tu bhi apko loss kam hota hai. forex trading mein 100% profit nahi hai tu loss bhi 100% nahi hai

Member mohamedadnan is an unknown quantity at this point mohamedadnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By following the strategy has
    Ras wise money management in order to safeguard the
    My account balance
    Must be conservative on this balance
    Whatever limits should keep it more than they win
    And love must avoid profit loss

Junior Member aoubidf is an unknown quantity at this point aoubidf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i can protect my profit in this fast market .If i want to protect my profit then should control my emotions and always make it done anyways.This is a basic rule of protection from loss.Loss is a part of business but a lot of loss make us loser of market and also a poor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 431 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)