+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Stop loss is our best Friend

Senior Member saqib493 is an unknown quantity at this point saqib493's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stopless is our best friend in treade,,they are very helps in this treade,,stopless humain loss say bachata hay koyka market ki moment kabi bought fast hoti hay insaan compucter say teez nahi ho sakta hay,,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to saqib493 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Banned hinajee is an unknown quantity at this point hinajee's Avatar
    Thanks
    i know most of you heard that trend is your best friend there is no doubt in that but what i notice i think stop loss is also over best friend it safe us from huge loss..even yo are not in the market on your trading desk so here many things are good and best if you want to get good success then learn these things properly and get good knowledge and good experience about forex trading and then working well and hard and get good success..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hinajee For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Banned Archonizt is an unknown quantity at this point Archonizt's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes I might agree with this post, theoretically stop loss doesn't make we lost faster but stop loss help is to control the risk of our trading, it safes us from losing much more money just in a single trade

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Archonizt For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Senior Member Amir khursheed is on a distinguished road Amir khursheed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Stop loss is our best Friend

i know most of you heard that Trend is our Best friend and there is no doubt in that but what i notice i Think Stop loss is also over best Friend it safe us from huge loss ... even you are not in the market on your trading desk ??

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Amir khursheed For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12