+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 537 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread: $100 is poor deposit for new trader.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This may not be the worst cash in the market. The problem is we just have to have a strong knowledge in the market for good trading methods. We want the right analysis for good trading. $ 100 will grow with great influence in the market. 100 dollars is so much a bad deposit for a new trader ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I do not think that, I think the deposit is not a factor factor that is learning forex trading that knows what really forex he can trade with 10 dollars and he can earn 10 dollars per month ,, so learn very important in the field of forex trading and to learn to practice a very important demo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member KHALID6474 is on a distinguished road KHALID6474's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need proper analysis for well tradings. 100 dollar can grow with big leverage in the marke.

100$ is enough it is not very small amount if a person start tradimg with 10$ then he should must be a good forex trader and he should has a complete knowledge about forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,924 Times in 1,017 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100$ ki jo app deposit kar raha ho bhuhat he best hai, app100$ ko acha tarha say invest karna tu app apna account ko bhat pari invest karwa sakta hai Forex market main, app ko thora buaht khyal rakhna ho ga k app thk trading kar raha hai or app ny experience or apna knowledge ho use karna ho ga phr he app kamyab ho sakta hai

4. The Following User Says Thank You to naveedbnn For This Useful Post:

javedqasim (2018-03-25)

Member sagar arain will become famous soon enough sagar arain will become famous soon enough sagar arain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear newbia itne se hi start kreen to bahter hai q ky expirence asal me real me hi hota hai aur aghar ap mahnet krte hain forex trading me to is se hi ap aek big copitle bena sakte hain

Senior Member zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,621 Times in 1,100 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetel View Post
    $100 is not very small amount fore new trader. I think $100 is enough for first time trading. It will be risky if a trader deposit big amount. I think learning is main thing for a new trader. A new trade can trade with small volume and they have to open limited trade. If a trader control volume and open every trade after analysis then it is possible to make the $100 to double in a month.
    $100 is good amount for start of new forex trading business and new trader use low investment in first time trading and trader use trading good experience and trader use low risk in trading and trader every day and every trade before trader analyze the forex market and trader work careful and earn double profit in a month

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zulfiqar5564 For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-03-26), kanita (2018-03-27), khizar1 (2018-03-26), lal765 (2018-03-26), usmanbaloch (2018-03-27)

Member Beetel is a jewel in the rough Beetel is a jewel in the rough Beetel is a jewel in the rough Beetel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    $100 is not very small amount fore new trader. I think $100 is enough for first time trading. It will be risky if a trader deposit big amount. I think learning is main thing for a new trader. A new trade can trade with small volume and they have to open limited trade. If a trader control volume and open every trade after analysis then it is possible to make the $100 to double in a month.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Beetel For This Useful Post:

forex247 (2018-03-31), FOREXBOY (2018-03-31), jimmy17 (2018-03-31), KASINA (2018-03-31), Mr. India (2018-03-31), Unregistered (2), zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-25)

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With this deposit you can start trading with a $ 130 balance after requesting a welcome bonus. I think this amount is really enough to make it out of real wealth. I remember that I was able to double the 100 dollars in one trade.so if you are expert, you can do it better than me no $ 100 is not a bad bonus for new traders. they can do better with hard work at a later time. New traders should try to get more knowledge about it and stand in it. then they can get many benefits from it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to benar For This Useful Post:

kuya (2018-03-26)

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because you have no good friends that in the forex trading business there is no investment limit, because we also know that forex trading business is a very risky business too, so in my personal opinion at the beginning the amount is enough for investment. No. I believe that $ 100 is not a bad stash for a new trader. Because the amount is not small. If you have that amount and trade in Forex properly, you can easily earn success and make a lot of money. So you do not need much money. You need a lot of experience and knowledge.

Member abas will become famous soon enough abas will become famous soon enough abas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello friend. In my opinion, 100 $ is not a bad amount at all. if the person is a good trader and knows his job well, he can earn a big profit from investing $ 100. I think $ 100 is not a bad deposit for new traders because it starts and starts. Pips is nice, bro.100 deposit is not for the poor anyone can deposit but its perfect for anyone who should have a lot for rsk and return can help you a lot to make lots of good money to trade and we also work in the same trade and we all known for trad

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes It's very very little, if someone is not going to do business using $ 10 trades then it will be a strong Forex trader and trading it really has no understanding of whether or not full of knowledge about your forex trading should start along with $ 100, $ 100 and not only get a pretty high potential loss and also your account can be washed at zero to zero. Forex is a business where you can make more money than any other business or job. Forex is not an easy way to make money. Traders must work hard to become successful traders. Forex is a risky business. So, new traders should be careful about that. New traders should practice in demo accounts to gain experience. it is a source of income. when i join i am confused but now i am sure it is very good and make money machine.i am satisfied.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 537 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)