+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 537 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast

Thread: $100 is poor deposit for new trader.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I think that you are right that $ 100 is poor for new traders in forex trading I think that new traders in the forex trading trade with a lot of $ in forex trading and earn a lot of money from forex trading and who are new to forex trading can lose in forex trading too much. and no, I think this deposit is very good and enough for you. 100 is not a bad amount to start your investment. it's true that the more you have the better you can do. but this number is good for starting work early in your career.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because I am a beginner and I have a strong grip on the currency after all but maybe when I master the art of negotiation maybe I should think of an example because of that; the minimum for some brokers is $ 5 $ 10 $ 200 and even $ 500 so ask your broker and from $ 100 to $ 500 I see that this would be a very good amount to start because actually everyone should feel a sense of margin call than Friend My Forex market minimum investment is $ 1 but you can't make a big profit with $ 1. You will lose your $ 1 and nothing else.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,170 Times in 7,277 Posts
    Where 3.5 trillion USD transact par day in Forex Market and which is the biggest market to New York Stock exchange there $100 deposit is not enough for new trader. What is your opinion, am i right?

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's not a small amount if you have good knowledge in this business because if you have good knowledge in this matter then you can make $ 100 to $ 1000 immediately so I think it's not good for beginners but more for good traders and the $ 100 deposit amount as a new dealer is a very good amount of trading in the foreign exchange market because new traders are preferred not to risk a lot of money in circulation and then lose all the money that is one hundred dollars the best choice for new forex traders.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no minimum limit for investing your money in the Minimum Forex to invest for good and happy profits. For a beginner, it is very risky to invest a large amount of money in forex trading. Although brokers sometimes allow you to deposit with small capital but do not think that this will not cause problems then the bank interest or deposits per month in a safer and more stable way. Even if you lose a small amount, then it's okay

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new trader who has not made a trade transaction. Anyone can succeed in Forex trading by investing $ 100-150 with the right knowledge and experience and but not all traders can really get a big profit when they make only trading in the forex business. . Your account might go down if the market conditions are very bad instead because new traders don't become too big to invest their money in forex because that little knowledge and experience can cause losses all the money invested a little when we study this trade well when we have advanced then we add the amount of capital greate

Member chatha will become famous soon enough chatha will become famous soon enough chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal mien 100 dollars kam hai aik new traders k liay kyun k small account ko manage kerna bohat mushkil hota hai is mien free margin bohat kam hota hai minimum 300 dollars hona chayhe trading k liay .

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would advise a beginner to deposit around $ 50-100 to start with as if we need more capital when starting trading than but I think you have to start trading with more than $ 100 in your capital, you can get better money with me than there is no limit or a certain amount investing in forex trading, your business is a business that you do because of your request, moreover Investment is the most important factor for trading currencies in the forex market

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100 $ is not really totally microscopic if a trader is profitable with $ 10 so he must be a solid forex bidder and he must have a loud voice around forex trading if he doesn't have close trading knowledge so he cannot classify with $ 100 and he might get a pointed victim and maybe the invoice is clean at 0 right. And I think $ 100 is a bad deposit for new traders but it's not too bad. Because it's a smart business. If someone has a lot of knowledge even though he is a new trader, he can get a big profit from here. But but this investment he could not get big profits. I think 200 dollars is perfect.

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is more profitable because the spread offered on the market is the norm, that is if you are a new trader, you can invest around 100 dollars if you trade using a Dollar account and if you use a company that provides cent account facilities you can start with a dollar too my 100 is enough for beginners to start trading forex using only cents per post is enough to learn forex like I think you have to open a micro account and only need to deposit 10 $

11. The Following User Says Thank You to combifx For This Useful Post:

tidur (2019-05-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 537 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)