+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 674 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: Profit makes us over confident. What u say..??

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi my friend, It is good thread. I think over confident not good for trade. Then we must be success..successive profits could sort a bargainer overconfident and he cogitate that he figured it all out and that when realness hits when he start to gain lot size and then he loses all what he hold earned early because he chose to hand all his trading rules because of overconfidence..My friend, nice trades and Good luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Consistent profits i have to say makes us over confident as forex traders, but i think if we remain humble and know what is expected to make profitable trades, then we not afford to compromise that even if we are confident, but if we get careless that is when you risk losing what you have worked so hard for. You are earning get over and over again should not be an standard defence to be over-confidence because you should experience that earning clear over and over happens on near life but when it is bad life it becomes decline and so don't be over-confidence

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you right that bad thing with continuous profit is that it makes us feel over confident which ultimately results in heavy losses. I think in this situation one should remain patience and keep on trading to the extent of his limits and should not get greedy for high profits. haan ye bh ithek hai kay mai agar jab is mai kuch zyada he profit kama lo to mai is mai bohat he zyada khush ho jata ho or jab mai khush ho jata ho to mai is mai or bhi zyada trading laga daita ho jo kay bohat he ghalt krta ho or loss uthata ho.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear mate i am agree with you that profit can make people over confident and greedy and they think that they can seek all the knowledge and skills of Forex trading but actually they can seek nothing and when they trade with overconfidence without making any analysis they can face a big loss and then they can't control on there emotion and leave the Forex.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this is true i have been through this situation as i made 60usd within 3 days and later on i lost a big part of it, with the profit i made i would have withdrawn it , but i kept on trading and later i lost all. we will be over confident and some time make our next trading in hurry and without used proper techniques and strategies and may be go into loss so we should be control over self on condition when we make profit in the forex trading market

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hansfx For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-26)

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah aik aam bat hai kay profit zyada honay lagay aur kamyaabi milne lagay to insaan over confident hojata hai aur chahta hai kay aur milay plus samajta yeh hai kay bus woi ahi sab kuchh, usay sab agaya aur loss to hoga hi nahi, isay kehte hain over confidence, jiske ajanay par loss ka boht khatra hota hai kyunki insan galat step uthata ahi. yes it is true and sometimes successive profits could make a trader overconfident and he think that he figured it all out and that when reality hits when he start to increase lot size and then he loses all what he have earned earlier because he chose to leave all his trading rules because of over confidence.so forex is good for over confidence and many many thanks

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dumel For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-26)

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to the experience I have, to reduce the risk of excessive confidence I suggest we should apply the terget per day. because in this way if the target has been reached we have to get out of the market and closing all our trade. I am convinced this method is very effective and Yes, we are profitable, we will be a successful trader to earn a lot of profit, and we are confident of concentrate and you agree not interested in a trade. Why do we fail to trade trader that is mischief without learning. There is no place in confident Forex. Thus, it is very important to control our emotions.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to magic For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-26)

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear, you are absolutely right. Profit make us over confident. So that we loss more than our profit. I have already experienced about this. I have made a lot of profit because the trend was so positive in one side. But after couple of days I lost all of my profit. So then I realized that I was so over confident so that I lost my money without analyze the market properly.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to halim khan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1), zohaib1 (2020-02-26)

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit make a trader happy. But most of the time this happy moment make his overconfident for trading. Absolutely it is a wrong emotion for trading. A trader should not be overconfident about market and his strategy. A trader should be take his backup strategy or backup method if he lose. but overconfident is a obstacle to take good method or better strategy.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to changi For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-26)

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course when a trader makes profit in the forex market he gain confident and we should control himself to become over confident and control our behavior in forex market trading because over confident may be harmful and do our next trading in the forex market with very cool minded and control ourself yes when we gain profit from forex trading business we will be over confident and some time make our next trading in hurry and without used proper techniques and strategies and may be go into loss so we should be control over self on condition when we make profit in the forex trading market

16. The Following User Says Thank You to niat For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 674 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)