+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 674 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Profit makes us over confident. What u say..??

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think over confident not good for trade. Then we must be success..successive profits could sort a bargainer overconfident and he cogitate that he figured it all out and that when realness hits when he start to gain lot size and then he loses all what he hold earned early because he chose to hand

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we agree profit becomes arrogant when you do not take the investment of exchange at all and get the parcel of profit it is assumed to be a trader auspicious, we do not concentrate us. We make the difference in our opinion without study that is why traders come up short in exchange primarily. There is no spot to carelessness in foreign countries. To control our feelings is extremely important so it. The obliged to you all the way....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah the profits make sthe some time the more the over confident that is the not the well things if you are doing the trading wlll then you ahve to get the things well i am loving the things i am seen the forex as the best if you are seen the forex as the good then you are all the need to get the things well i am seen the forex as the one of the best to earn .not be the over confident .

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, sometimes the success of a new real estate agent certainly scorned, and believes that it is almost everything is just what comes his injury when he decided that almost all their investments from overconfidence in the past rules he has found all of the comings and goings at this time simply because of the changes, always, others the size of the world. If we get profit from the trading, then our confident really build up, because we often think about our profit and when we get it then we became happy, because profit is the reward that meet us in against of our efforts and work..

Member Lala110 will become famous soon enough Lala110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main overconfident matlb apna loss khud krwna forex main kabhi bhi over trading nahi krni chae forex ak bahut hi risky business hai jis main agr hum overconfident kam krn gy tu apna loss krwa bethen gy so forex main ak achi planing sath kam krna chae tab hi forex main kamyabi mil skti hai r forex sy acha profit earn kea ja skta hai

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaistaH View Post
    g han bilkul sahi kaha apny kay fortunately humein bohat trust banata hai, login to yahn pay roz trading kar kay fortunately kamaty hai magar me asa nahi karta kiyoun kay mujy abhi trade nati ati ati contents liye me bas post hi karta hon jo apny friend kay sath 50% share kar leta hon har month kay end pay .pora month me mehnat kar kay post karta hon or thak jata hon magar jab paisay milltay hain tab bohat confidant a guns haiiiiiii
    हाय मेरे दोस्त, यह अच्छा धागा है। मुझे लगता है कि आत्मविश्वास व्यापार के लिए अच्छा नहीं है। तब हमें सफलता चाहिए..सफल मुनाफा एक सौदा करने वाले अति आत्मविश्वास को छाँट सकता है और वह कहता है कि उसे यह सब पता चल गया है और जब वास्तविकता बहुत हिट होने लगती है और तब वह वह सब खो देता है जो उसने अर्जित किया है क्योंकि उसने उसे चुना है अति आत्मविश्वास के कारण उसके सभी व्यापारिक नियम। मेरे मित्र, अच्छे व्यापार और शुभकामनाएँ।

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profits with confidence may make us all overconfident. And therefore we are able to make blunders which usually lead us all to be able to loss. So although we have been earning profits subsequently additionally we should not necessarily end learning, doing in trial as well as considering market place as well as preparing just before inserting just about any buy and sell. han g forex mai prfoit ik buht hi necessary thing hai kyu k is k begair ap tradig kar hi nahi skaty jab apku kuch hasil nahi huna forex se tu jitna ap profit zayda latyrahu gu utna hi ap confident huty rhu gy

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han bilkul sahi kaha apny kay fortunately humein bohat trust banata hai, login to yahn pay roz trading kar kay fortunately kamaty hai magar me asa nahi karta kiyoun kay mujy abhi trade nati ati ati contents liye me bas post hi karta hon jo apny friend kay sath 50% share kar leta hon har month kay end pay .pora month me mehnat kar kay post karta hon or thak jata hon magar jab paisay milltay hain tab bohat confidant a guns haiiiiiii

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai i forex ke business me over confidence me aakar he trader apna esme loss karwata hai,esme trader ko aise market me kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader jetna pehle market ko samjhenga aur discipline me rahenga uske liye acha hai..

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good thread, bro. I fully agree with you. I think that it goes on a few time since you're feeling a lot of money when that your money then it causes you to become different greedy and likewise want to get different and a lot of money and likewise you trade over and also over for getting significant money.Nice trades, friend. i think when a trader wins his most trades then he start thinking that he can capture the whole market this feeling of overconfidence lead us to Here is the question that did profit makes us over confident I some times feel when we are getting profit continuously we start to think

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 674 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)