+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 497 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Is trading very difficult?

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    don't worry about my friend; everyone loses first time, but with experience everything will be good and you will understand this market and you will make a lot of profits. and no Forex trading is not difficult. Forex trading is easy to learn and easy to obtain. If you study correctly and practice on a Demo account, you can make a lot of money. But you don't study properly. You never succeed in trading Forex. They feel Forex is a difficult trade. Forex is a loss project. It deceives people.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi friends, I think the current market is smarter when you buy and sell without other information than to consider major damage. Trading can be very difficult, in fact, it is rather difficult for anyone, for anyone who is a beginner can get some info about this job. and what I think is that I don't think trading is difficult depending on you how good your trader is if you are a beginner rather than risking Forex losses and it becomes difficult for you but because you are a good trader than it becomes easy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kokorotak For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every unknown subject is very difficult for everyone. Forex is also difficult for new ones. First we must learn how to trade with less or more capital. According to capital trading will be different. I think as a new one we trade with small capital. Don't open more than one trade after closing our trade must be next. Hopefully it will benefit and the forex business is not difficult but we build it hard. if we do a lot and observe a lot in a demo account to get a stronger experience than this is often not a problem to get other money then if we have no experience than that it is extraordinarily problematic to get money from that business.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no easy Forex trading in a world where anyone from any country can trade and can make big profits. Experienced people who know everything about Forex and their trading systems can easily trade and make big profits. and, I don't think that forex trading is very difficult. Actually there is no simple difficulty in this world but people make it difficult or simple. if we think it's also difficult and simple. Forex trading requires more knowledge and must have general knowledge about everything that makes it easy.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how to re-choose the best supplier just because trading knowledge is very difficult. because you are an effective investor that will function as the most difficult problem I get every time I experiment. when I can't emphasize exactly how unsafe together with hard trading can be. quite simply, and when I cannot emphasize precisely how unsafe together with hard trade can. Choosing the best supplier only because trading knowledge is very difficult. because you are an effective investor that will function as the most difficult problem I get every time I experiment. Congratulations on trading, my friend.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right when we learn forex using different materials and then start a demo account until then everything looks amazing and we think it is very easy to get benefits in forex and we will make a large number of benefits in forex but we start the real account then we realize that forex is the most difficult when we exchange and trading is not difficult. Difficult is how to get through your trade this is difficult and for this you have to learn first about the market and then you will be able to earn income from the market after the knowledge and experience you will get as much as your investment

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no one can say that trade is easy for him. but the problem is also not so difficult. it requires little concentration and experience. if you have experience then you can handle all trades easily and you can say that it's easy. and Forex trading is very easy in a world where everyone from any country can trade here and can make big profits. I think that all forex trading is not difficult because this is a business and in this business we need more knowledge and experience. When we have good knowledge and experience about this business, we can make more money easily.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Trading is so difficult that for the premiere we need to know the same way we are someone to experience our initial thinking people's trading to cause our point and this can be intellectual so I work on that thought so I can hire good people and some time no.its depends on our talents and experience. someone has good knowledge about the forex market and how it works he can profit. And he can say the forex market is good, without good knowledge about forex market. Surely he can make / get zero profits and he must lose the forex market is not difficult.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes ... Trading is a difficult task. There are a number of traders who are still learning Forex trading and are willing to produce quite well every month. Forex is very profitable and like a money making machine. This is the reason people join and spend most of the time there to learn Forex trading. and mercantilism is a very difficult and difficult thing to do. If you are a father, you need a variety of information about this operation and a wise market choice if you are classy with whatever thoughts and data you face.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We count, letter t believes, make sure that buying and selling is only very difficult because, for those who know also foreign currency and they have a big meeting with respect to sales after not being difficult in terms of individual meetings, just because or understanding something about the situation, however, the market for new people you can assert that it's difficult, just because someone 'he must learn about change, however, porters, letters t many meetings in the industry. As a result, it depends on the people you just have, or even meet investors. and it is very difficult for people who do not have the ability to trade forex properly, they cannot see correctly about the forex trading business, so if we want us to want to succeed in the forex trading business then we want to firmly make a sensible strategy and a reasonable plan, to ensure that we are often ready to be successful in the forex trading business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 497 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)