+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 497 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Is trading very difficult?

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that easy and whether or not we are doing forex trading depends on what we have done so far. With us to be cautious and always disciplined in what we have done with in accordance with what we see in the guide then this will feel easy and will not be as difficult of what some people feel. well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that it is not easy for every one,if you are a beginner you must have gain knowledge and trade on demo oce you get experience you should start trading on real account it is risky business we need to be carefully my friend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This trade is very difficult. We can't master this business in one year. From my experience, if we learn consistently, at least we will need 5 years to master this business until we can make profitable trading and make consistent profit. It makes so many people failed and left this business forex trading is not difficult because it is a business and in this business we need more and more knowledge and experience. When we have good knowledge and experience about this business we can earn more and more money easily. But it is also a tough business for greedy and lazy persons.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It can be,People kick around statistics saying between 85 - 90% of retail forex traders fail.I don't claim to know whether or not that's true.I know i failed at first,but learned my lessons and now i trade profitably on my live account.It's about finding what works for you.No matter how many people says they trade successful.Always test a new trading plan on a practice account.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading difficult nahi magar hum jab sab jagah dekhkar alag alag logo se advice lete ho te isme hamara apna mind puzzle hota hai joki hamare confidence ke liye bahut bura saabit hota hai kyoki jab aap ki strategy jo bhi ho aur jiski marzi aap copy karein magar money management har trader ke apne hisaab se hoti hai jo ki sabse asaan aur effective cheez hai ek trader ke liye evrything seems to difficult untill it is done..you are not getting profit thats why you are thinking that trading is difficult but as sooon as you will be earning profit you will say that yes forex is a easy task but not that that much easy it is..it requires hard work but its not difficult ..you just carry on with it and you will find it easy in a couple of days

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haan main yai kaho ga forex main jub hum new hoty hai to hum ko yai bhot hard lagti hai kun k is main risk bhot hota hai aur ju hum ko is mai achi knowlegde hoti hai aur hum all learning kar lety hai to hum ko forex mai bhot easy lafgat hai aur hum easy trade say earning kar shkty hai..... Forex trading easy nahi hota hai agar ye easy hota to shayad yahan par success rate achchi hoti, magar humen forex ki jyada se jyada knowledge aur experience gain karte rahna chahie, agar hum mehanat aur lagan se trading karenge to jarur success honge.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Being greedy we guy always forget about money management, due to lack of money management knowledge, we are not able to stay on market for long time. If we can't survive on market for long time, we must get less profit or kick out from market with short time.
    So, money management is very vital part of Forex trader, be attentive about money management and be a good and expert trader.

Senior Member shahryarization has much to be proud of shahryarization has much to be proud of shahryarization has much to be proud of shahryarization has much to be proud of shahryarization has much to be proud of shahryarization has much to be proud of shahryarization has much to be proud of shahryarization has much to be proud of shahryarization has much to be proud of shahryarization has much to be proud of shahryarization's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 720 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no trading is not very difficult you just have to know the basics of forex to start trading. learn how to read the market trends or start learning news and other stuff about the market then it will be very intresting for u.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by coramel View Post
    Forex trading dekhne me bahut simple hai aur esko join karna bhi easy hai magar forex market me trading karke money earn karna easy nahi hota hai eske liye hard work aur enough experience honi chahiye kyoki ye risky business hai esiliye esme experience ka hona bahut jaruri hota hai. bai saab ji agar app es kam mai achi tara se learning nai karte hai fer app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai hard work se sab kuch hasal kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum forex mai achi earning hard work se hasal kar sakte hai bai saab ji
    forex per baghair seekhay work karen gein to apkay liye bohat difficult hoga agar ap forex per seekh kar work karen gein to apko koi problem nahi hogi is liye apko chahiye kay forex main learning ko pehlay complete kar lein us kay bad he is per work karen.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading dekhne me bahut simple hai aur esko join karna bhi easy hai magar forex market me trading karke money earn karna easy nahi hota hai eske liye hard work aur enough experience honi chahiye kyoki ye risky business hai esiliye esme experience ka hona bahut jaruri hota hai. bai saab ji agar app es kam mai achi tara se learning nai karte hai fer app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai hard work se sab kuch hasal kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum forex mai achi earning hard work se hasal kar sakte hai bai saab ji

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Forex trading is possible to be very difficult because no one can predict the market significantly and no one knows the direction of the market and at the same time very dangerous but with good knowledge and trading skill you can achive your target in forex market its true Bhai ji trading yaha difficult nahi hai but profit banana asaan nahi hai kyunki ismein aap ko achchi knowledge aur experience chahiye hota hai aapki trading skills bhi ahchci honi chahiye aur aapki analysis bhi strong honi chahiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 497 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)