+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe any indicators?

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,323 Times in 20,098 Posts
    when i was a beginner traders then , i was traded on depend on only my indicators but many times i have lost for wrong signal by my indicators. i think that for making profit from forex experience is necessary , indicators are nothings.Now i do not believe any indicators, and trading with my trading skills and depend on the forex news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SA148P For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mostly all the traders are using the indicators in this trading business to get the good signals for this trading business but i do not believe on it because the indicators are indicating the market trend very late and we could not depend on the indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-11-25), azharahmad (2017-11-13), billyboy00007 (2017-11-14), zahid2016 (2017-11-24)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not believe with the indicators because these are just tools many traders use the indicators for this trading business but according to my experience the indicators show the market trend very late not in advance that is why i do not believe on it .

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-11-25), azharahmad (2017-11-13), billyboy00007 (2017-11-14), Unregistered (1), zahid2016 (2017-11-24)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,235 Times in 12,130 Posts
    you may find it hard to believe that the indicator of all indicators is not working toward indicator based trading because they believe a perfect concoction of is visible just by analyzing the price chart or volume without any indicators.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-27), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), azharahmad (2017-11-27), billyboy00007 (2017-10-27), FOREXMAN (2017-10-27), ghaffar500 (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-27), KASINA (2017-10-28), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-28), rehanayaz (2017-10-29), zahid2016 (2017-10-31)

Member Safdar Gondal is on a distinguished road Safdar Gondal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i believe on the indicators because indicators is a part of technical analysis and technical analysis is a best for old and new trader.in technical analysis we check the bullish and bearish candles of the chart.fundamental analysis is also best for us but technical analysis is a most important for trading.when we go through from these indicators then we become expert.

Member Shani11165 will become famous soon enough Shani11165's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah definitely i believe in indicaters but not too many indicaters all indicaters work their own ways if use more than one indicaters you must be puzzled so first try to understand the indicater and then use them.

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haan bai me indicator me bahut hi jyada veleve karata hu mujhe lagata hai ki forex me aapko bina indicator ke kabhi sahi trade nahi kar ksata hai aap is liye pako apane terminal me kai tarah ke indicator ka use karana hoag aap bhale hi kam indicator ka use kare par apako karna to padega hi tab hi sahi trade hoga

Banned aqwapower is an unknown quantity at this point aqwapower's Avatar
    Thanks
    .if you use indicator on long time frames then it can be beneficial.you should have ability to understand the market.indicators will just give you an idea.
    vhis indicators and system then he will not be able to trade successfully and you should trust the indicators that is being tested and the one that does not repaints.

Senior Member Rehman12 will become famous soon enough Rehman12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No dear i only believe on personal analysis for trading and i feel that its best option for predicting the market trend although there are no of indicators available in the market for analysis the market trend but i depend only on personal analysis

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to make good profits then you to make sure that you use the correct indicators in your trading and that there are a lot of chances for you to earn if you can make good use of the indicators

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)