+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe any indicators?

Senior Member abid1 is on a distinguished road abid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think it is right to say that i am believe in the forex trading and i am very honest with the forex trading and i am working good with the forex trading and i am also very happy with the forex trading and i am working good with the forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member THOMAS CHRISTOPHER is an unknown quantity at this point THOMAS CHRISTOPHER's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex indicators are really usefull to analize the marketplace inclination. if u couple which direction in feat into markt then u tally many risk to sort more money. but in my consider all the indicators are rattling usefull in daylong swap's if u requirement to gain shortened swap's then resource your eye on forex programme.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member endischa is on a distinguished road endischa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe about forex indicator because they can give us information about what is the right position
    we have to set so we can make our trading account always profitable but we have to find right trading indicator.

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indicators give direction or idea where market is going.It is essential part of Forex trading,without indicator market trend identification is impossible even I think candlestick also a indicator.But when you totally depend on indicator for signal it may not good forex trading.

Senior Member nion is an unknown quantity at this point nion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think some good indicator give us good idea about market movement .i am doing use some indicator in forex market.I do not believe any indicators and trading with my trading skills and depend on the forex news.I always use forex news to make decision to open trading position.

Banned dilljeet is on a distinguished road dilljeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    dakhain g main to just khud py hi belive krta hun or apny mind or trend ki moving ko dyhan main rakhty huy hi trad krta hun han kabi kabi aik indecator hy Blonger Band usy use kr lyta hun jis k b kuch khatir khua faidy nai milty

Member bilalking is an unknown quantity at this point bilalking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mjhe abi iss bre mein koi information nhi hai
    ku k mai new hu forex mein

Senior Member ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can not belive about on the any only single trading signal and on the any indicator because it is our believe that when the we will make the trading for the using of the only one indicator then we will go to the loose side and the best thing is that e can able to use the indicator on mimumum three and the using of the these three we can make the analysis so that we can take the conclsin from these.

Senior Member my pc is on a distinguished road my pc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah dear I fully believe on indicator. I believe that using indicator in trading must help me to get effective signal for trade currency. by get signal of trading we can easily trade at best time. but traders must analysis market for find out the best indicator for trade.

Banned gb993 is an unknown quantity at this point gb993's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe in indicators. I am new in Forex and do not have knowledge in fundamental and technical analysis. So i got an indicator form my senior brother and i am using it. The indicator giving 80% correct results. But you should use minimum 3 indicator to get the mist accurate results.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)