+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Why meta trader platform so famous ?

Banned Donald is an unknown quantity at this point Donald's Avatar
    Thanks
    We know latest versions of softwares are generally superior than earlier versions so the best platform nowadays was metatrader 4. Hello friends we all know MT4 platform is best for every one and MT4 is the full easy to use every one Trading in demo and real account in MT4 because it is simple to use only For me if its not broken why fix it right? That's why I prefer to use mt4 than mt5 as well The MetaTrader 4 terminal is a perfectly equipped traders workplace that allows to trade in the financial markets (Forex, CFD and Futures).

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Donald is an unknown quantity at this point Donald's Avatar
    Thanks
    you should also learn trading on meta trader 4 while you earn so as to improve your trading skill while It can furthermore be caring to have a discussion to a forex trader who knows in this area trends and problems in forex chat and well if you want to know what type of a trader you are then answer this question let alone How can we earn if there is no knowledge or experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned justlovefx is an unknown quantity at this point justlovefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    It isn’t backwards compatible with MT4 indicators and EAs after all for me MT5 doesn't work in my computer because i have problem in my hardware so i thing MT4 is very good platform , it's easy to use and fast that in my opinion the best platform in Forex is just mt4 that is so easy and so good to handle even a Forex newbie could learn its use in some short attempts let alone Well, i think this is not good for a trader pal.

Banned okeyy is an unknown quantity at this point okeyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Meta trader is most easy and useful software for trading.meta trader4 is the easiest software to learn trading and trading is very easy through it.meta trader5 is also much popular among senior traders.

Senior Member Azzharali is an unknown quantity at this point Azzharali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meta trade is liye famos hai kiyon k is ko all world main like kiya jata hai is business main hum short time main
    zyda earning kar saktay hain ye humain bohat sari opportunities deata hai is liye is ko like kiy jata hai

Senior Member shoaib546 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib546's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meta trader 4 platform is lye famous hai q k yeh insta forex se munsilk hai yeh bura ho hi nhi sakta is par trade asani se ki ja sakti hai or zayda tar traders is ke sath kam karna pasand karty hain yeh sub se best platform hai trading ke lye.

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many brokers are using meta trader platform so inevitably the traders should also use MT so long meta trader well known up to now and people turn out to fall in love with meta trader. In addition indeed MT is very easy to use, and easy to understand navigation. When I was first using mt4 me no trouble. just learn a few moments I've understand meta trader platform overall.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Member perfectonline is on a distinguished road perfectonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji han meta trade kaafi famous hy iss sy trading karnaa asaan hy iss ko seekhnaa asaaan hy is ko samjana asaan hy iss k zariy sy app ashi trading kar sakty ho aor app ko warning bi ashi ho sakty hy iss liey is ka use in all the world zaida kia jata hy aor ye zaida use hony wala trading plateform hy.

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is because it is the most preferred by trders and brokers in thr forex business alike. I would sy that mostnpeoe just use them cos of the availability if met trader accounts for trading which is a plus

Senior Member nadeem123 is on a distinguished road nadeem123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i think in Forex trading business manual trading trading is so better than automatic trading and the meta trader platform are so famous than other because we can do manual trading with meta trader platform.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast