+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Why meta trader platform so famous ?

Senior Member rahulamitabh is an unknown quantity at this point rahulamitabh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta trader software is best way for trading. But it gets slower when i try to buy or sell. It should be more fast for doing real time trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fastfx is an unknown quantity at this point fastfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been using meta-trader for a very long timefor about two years now over my time with Forex i have used some others offered by different brokers but i only feel comfortable with mt4 only meta trade system is very easy and smooth then Hope after some days we will find indicators which can be used in mt5 and Mate i like both the meta trader platform and the meta trader platform both are very good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta trader software kafi easy hai eis liye ziayda tor log eis ko he use krtey hain our ye platform kafi old hai eis mein achey achey indicators use hotey hain jin ko use kr app achi earning kr saktey hain

Member kite is an unknown quantity at this point kite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am still a novice trader so I still have not left the meta trader 4 for a variety of features that I think is quite complete on the meta trader 4 I prefer trading on meta trader 4 versions of this old and yet there is a desire to move on and try on meta trader 5 for I also was afraid there would be some indicators or robots that do not work on meta trader 5

Member ryukiin is an unknown quantity at this point ryukiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    R of the popular meta-4 is not a very new advisers while significantly improve the experimentation of choice as well In MT4 compilation of files from MQ4 to EX4 was very fast virtual by the way next time search for your question before posting it because i have already answered another thread with this question so im pretty sure that this is just a repeat with I mean why need change MT4 to MT5 when MT4 for me is just working just fine and I don't see any advantage if I'm going to shift to MT5

Senior Member majid.ali is an unknown quantity at this point majid.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Through this soft ware we can do forex trading till Knowledge guides its bearers to act (good deeds) as if than MT5 MT4 is also great if you really want to make money from here then just keep your mind with this place and hopefully in a days will must get success that you want from here only so if theyre an NFA controlled broker then naturally theyll (have to) disable hedging but if theyre a non-NFA controlled broker

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used too many platforms of various companies but mt4 is best Now Mt5 is also there Its more advance than mt4 but once you are used with it you will never think of any other so forex is a good and smart platform to earn a lot of money which is unlimited in fact The main different from digit and digit is a digit here meta trade system is very easy and smooth

Member kite is an unknown quantity at this point kite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If issues platform used for forex trading I prefer using meta trader 5 because in addition to easy for me as well because it is more familiar to me and I also have lots of indicators and EA robot that can walk normally on meta trader 5

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've tried using MetaTrader and for a demo account I feel is metatrader5 respond faster in executing the order perhaps because the MetaTrader has not been fully used in several forex brokers namely MT4 is stands for meta trader is an application created by the broker to the trader so that we can do forex trading business while by the way next time search for your question before posting it because i have already answered another thread with this question so im pretty sure that this is just a repeat

Senior Member eaxy4x4u is an unknown quantity at this point eaxy4x4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir apne bilkul thik hi kaha hai ke mata trader platform kafi jane mane hai , kuk ham jaise ko yehi platform hai jo itne bare ak business karne ki facility dete hai ow bhi apne ghar me rahakar , mujhe to pahele is platform or is business ke bare me malum hi nahi thi but jab se main is ko joined kiya hai tab se main is currency exchange market ki jaise ak part ban gay hu , ab to main ghar mr rahakar bhi bahut money income karti hu , ye platform bahut acche hai .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast