+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: forex busness or game?

Senior Member Yeyep is an unknown quantity at this point Yeyep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a business because in forex we have to do with learning activities and should have good analytical skills and the correct order to make a profit, but in the game it does not require analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bnf.n is an unknown quantity at this point bnf.n's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is real money earning online business in the world. Many a man working in Forex and earn lots of money from it. Forex open five days I'm sick. Forex is good for all students. Forex is a part-time business. Forex for every educated person. And now I'm a real forex trader and now I earn a lot of money from it. And now the popular Forex company. Many man loves it. Forex is better than your share. Because Forex has purchased / sold. And I think that Forex is the best money earning business world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Iqbal123 is on a distinguished road Iqbal123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jo log toh forex me profiesnaol working kartey hia on logo k liye toh forex aik business hai or jo log forex me part time work kartey hai wo logo k liye toh forex aik game hai kio k wo aik job kartey hai already or sath me working forex par b wwork kartey hai ic liye mere lliye toh forex busienss hai i love with forex.......

Member angel.bear76 is an unknown quantity at this point angel.bear76's Avatar
    Thanks
    As we said earlier, the Forex trading is one of the fastest growing home-based businesses in the world. This is premise for a lot of scams and mistakes. We would like to highlight some of them, and hopefully you will be able to protect your money. The key to a proper Forex strategy is to understand the possible scams and mistakes.

Member tse is an unknown quantity at this point tse's Avatar
    Thanks
    It depends on how you take Forex, playing games or doing business. If more severe than Commerce, business and casual, as if the business is the game for you. Foreign exchange business with, because I think it ", with hard-earned money on Forex trading co.

Member jhonii is an unknown quantity at this point jhonii's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes my dear friend you are right say the Forex trading is this time business and it is key of success. the Forex trading is only one way tomake money high return. so i can say if we are become a good trader then time its give us very good return and we are success in Forex trading.

Banned aktherskaseda is an unknown quantity at this point aktherskaseda's Avatar
    Thanks
    Notice is dependent upon a person how we carry Currency trading because business as well as activity. Should you choose investing significantly when compared with i think the item be a business of course, if a person deal casually when compared with it is just a activity in your case. I think tread Currency trading because business since it really is money which can be within spot within Forex currency trading.

Banned muhammad suleman is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad suleman's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes forex is real busines but is a game in the form of art i thinka artist can do forex and forexnot a game what do you think forex is good business and i like it beacuse forex is good earn business and i hopefully this is ture and earn business

Senior Member bilal02 is on a distinguished road bilal02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yae bat to main bhi manta hun kay forex aik business hay koi game nahi hay kay jab chaha khela or ja chaha chor dia yae aik kam hay or is ko kam samajh kar hi kar o lekin kai log is ko aik game ki tarhan hi samajhtay hain man kay yae kam bohat asan hay lekin itna bhi nahi kay isay aik game sumajh kar khelo ke agar is main har bhi jain to ko bat nahi is main ap logon nay paisa invest kia hota hay or paisa itni asani say to a nahi jata kay isay game samajh kar kia jaaye.

Member lulu50 is an unknown quantity at this point lulu50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thats right, forex is a game and we intend to win it and when you understand how its a game its always good you give back something in trading these market. it will help a lot in knowing how you will be able to play.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)