+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: forex busness or game?

Senior Member waseed143 is on a distinguished road waseed143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not Forex is a real business but is a game in the form of art ,i think a artist can do Forex .and Forex not a game what do you think

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Muylonely is an unknown quantity at this point Muylonely's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes my dear friend you are right say the Forex trading is this time business and it is key of success. the Forex trading is only one way to make money high return. so i can say if we are become a good trader then time its give us very good return and we are success in Forex Trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member luvestruck7 is an unknown quantity at this point luvestruck7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not a game, this is a business who do trading, when you invest some of your capital and little time in return of that they may make money and they may loose money, so it is depend upon the person who want to trade as a business man or want to trade as an employee to get atleast some fixed amount for the time and money spend on it

Banned ippapress786 is on a distinguished road ippapress786's Avatar
    Thanks
    game our business main bohat difference hah forex trading business humain buhat kuch gain karay ko daita hai forex say hum apnay all dreams ko pura kar saktay hain aur game say sirf hum time waste kar saktay hain aur kuch gain nahi kar skty . ab hum forex say buhat acha profit earn kar rahy hain tu hum forex ko business kahan gay

Member ashu912 is on a distinguished road ashu912's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    see It depends on you how you take forex as business or game . If you do trading seriously than I think it becomes a business and if you trade casually than it's a game for you .I think treat forex as business because it' your hard earned money which is in stake in forex trading-..

Banned dilljeet is on a distinguished road dilljeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex to aik busniess hy jahan hum forex crunsies ko sell ya buy krty hain jin py humain loss ya profit hoti hy yani hum tajarat krty hian to jahan tajarat ho usy game to nai kh skty na isy hum busniess khain gy bl k ya b khna namunasib nai ho ga k ya world ka best busniess hy

Senior Member shafqattrader is an unknown quantity at this point shafqattrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr to app forex k brealient player ho to uss k liye my bee game ho but for me its not a game yeh app ki job hai jisy app ko bri twaja sy krna hota hai aor apni mehnet sy iss k top level tk pohnchna hota hai.

Member saadtariq786 is an unknown quantity at this point saadtariq786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this thread has two aspects ,i n my opinion a trader should start forex as a difficult work, but it should have to be done as free mind as a game, hard work is very important in this field , but hard work should be done with light minds , dont create ur mind in crises each time, it will heart ur work, last words , a forex business should be accomplished with fresh mind , doing work as game.

Banned Syed rusan is an unknown quantity at this point Syed rusan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not thinking that forex is game I think forex is a business and all over the world many people are trading in the business. Some trader of them make them self as a successful trader. So forex is business.

Banned Rao Hac-cen is on a distinguished road Rao Hac-cen's Avatar
    Thanks

forex busness or game?

hi all what you think forex is a earning oportunity for new people to invest in forex or not its just game of mind and a little luck or its a busness you have to work hard to grow your busneess otherwise you will stuck what you think share your opinion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Subscribe to this Thread (2)