+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you control your emotion when you are loosing.

Banned raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001 has a reputation beyond repute raheel001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,949 Times in 1,901 Posts
    What should we learn from demo account before we start real account?
    Hello guys if a person is beginner then What should he or she learn from the demo account before he or she start real account in the Forex trading plz share your experience for the beginners.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member asim.iqbal is on a distinguished road asim.iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How is it possible that somebody becomes emotionless? I don't understand it. If by emotionless you mean to be relaxed and focused on what you are doing (e.g. trading) then "yes" it is possible to take those steps or other methods to fulfill your goal. But there is no way that you can eliminate emotions. To me being relaxed is not equivalent to emotionless. It simply means that you have your emotions under control.

Automatic trading is a good way to eliminate emotions at the time of trade but it doesn't mean that the trader becomes emotionless. It gives you the chance to stay away from your trading station and let the machine do what you were supposed to do and for sure the machine has no emotions. That's why mechanical trading can bring you peace of mind. However, if your system doesn't work well and you keep losing money then emotions approach you and then you may be as desperate as a loser manual trader.

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,323 Times in 20,098 Posts
    there is no good with emotion, we do not let it stay in mind for longer time and become the shadow, and we do not need take emotion when we face some losing because it will increase the problem in life, and make something complicated, and so it is good to calm and cool, we just need to evaluate for what we have done then we will know from where we have to start to fix and complete, and if we bring emotion, there is no solution

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely i can control because i know that s is Forex so we dont know what s occur after the some time and i am also know loosing heart is not good thing in business and this is just basic and do not take your decisions because of emotions just see analyze and then analyze according to your money management

Member nur5564 is on a distinguished road nur5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dea ratrder the emotions controlling is avery good in teh forexm akret and you ahve to work ahrd in oreder ot ebcoma good atrder and you are oging towork ahrd in teh forex trading so be agod atrde and never do a single mistaek

Senior Member rashidgujjar is an unknown quantity at this point rashidgujjar's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi dear Forex is high risky business so i think everyone is facing loss. i try to manage my emotion especially during loss after losing any trade i analyze from which point i have been distorted and try to recover that point next time.

Senior Member akbar196 is on a distinguished road akbar196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji ye bohat zarori hey ke trading ke doraan hamein emotions ko lazmi control kurna parey ga,agar hum aeasa ni karein ge toh hum lazmi loss me jain ge,lekin agar hamein loss ho bi jay toh hum dobara koshish karein,orr aun mistakes ko control karein,kion ke mistakes learn kurne se hum juldi kamyab ho suktey hain.

Member aidilburhan is on a distinguished road aidilburhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    always... losing our emotional control in the time of we losing our trade is dangerous because we will tent to gain more profit fast so that we can at least make a break even point to our loss, but this will make us don't have a clear and objective thinking about the market condition and most of the time it will bring more losses than winning trade

Senior Member asifkahrorpakka is an unknown quantity at this point asifkahrorpakka's Avatar
    Thanks
    jab koi bhi member trade forex mein loss ker raha hota hay tu emotion per contol kerna mushkil ho jata hay laiken loss aur benefit tu business ka hisa hoty hain es liye emotions ko control kerna chahye

Senior Member matoriut is an unknown quantity at this point matoriut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I lose money on this day then I break and resume trading trading tomorrow.
    I would use lots larger than the loss occurred yesterday.
    so, if today I get a profit, then the loss yesterday also been paid to the profit these days, due to lots that I use two times larger than the lots yesterday.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast